Ian Lawlor

This guy still around? Doesn't seem to get a mention these days.
was asking this question to a mate the other day. I think i saw he'd been called up to the full Ireland squad in the last round of internationals but i don't know if he's still with us or out on loan. After his loan to Bury last season i'd imagine he'd be after 1st team football somewhere.

He was due to go out on loan again but got injured and the deal got called off.

As a result he's in limbo a bit with O'Brien/Haug playing for the EDS and Gunn with the first team. Expect he'll go on loan in January.

Irish goalkeeper Ian Lawlor (22) is set to leave Manchester City and join Doncaster Rovers on a two-and-a-half year deal. [Sun]
Best thing for him really, there's 4 keepers ahead of him here including Rulli (and I'm not including Hart in that).

Best thing for him really, there's 4 keepers ahead of him here including Rulli (and I'm not including Hart in that).

At least. O'Brien is playing for the u23s which Lawlor still qualifies for, so you could presumably add in at least him from the academy keepers.

Does anyone know what's going on with Grimshaw? Is he just the keeper for the Youth Champions League now, or is he with the u23s or what?

It seems Obrien and Haug are for the u23s, Sokol and Muric are the u18 keepers and Grimshaw is just floating around.

He needs the game time something he will not get with the keepers ahead of him. Good luck Ian for the future.

BBC radio commentary says he's been "exceptional, and has needed to be".

Seems like he kept them in it with 3 or 4 big saves at the end of the first half and now they're winning 2-1.

He was excellent on his debut from HL's I've seen. Would probably never get a look in here. Could wind up in the Championship in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.