Ian Nacho song

Sergio<3

Heard a few lads singing this song today but it didn't seem to take off, thought it was quite good instead of everyone trying to make up a song and struggling to pronounce his surname.

"His dad's from Moss Side
His dad's from Moss Siiide
That boy Kelechi
His dad's from Moss Side"

I'm going to sound like a right miserable PC git but here goes.....is his dad really from Moss Side? I don't think he is, I suspect he's from Nigeria, but Kelechi's black and Moss Side is known as a black area so here we go, his dad's from Moss Side. His name's Kelechi Iheanacho, it really isn't difficult to pronounce. Why can't we give him due respect by calling him by his given name?

I'm going to sound like a right miserable PC git but here goes.....is his dad really from Moss Side? I don't think he is, I suspect he's from Nigeria, but Kelechi's black and Moss Side is known as a black area so here we go, his dad's from Moss Side. His name's Kelechi Iheanacho, it really isn't difficult to pronounce. Why can't we give him due respect by calling him by his given name?
100% agree with you.

You do sound like a miserable git ;)

Agree totally Como .Makes us out to be right morons..I justed liked the Iheanacho,Iheanacho chant today !

annoyed me that we were singing inn-ee-atcho and not ear-natcho

using the same tune as silva's song isn't very original tbf surely either village peoples macho man or sinitas so macho can be altered to nacho with some original verses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.