Ian Niven RIP

With Bernard Halford passing and now Ian, that has to be the last of the Swales era. They will all now be meeting in the directors lounge up in the sky blue sky.....
RIP Ian
All big blues I’m sure but the absolute state of our board of directors back then is depressing in retrospect tbf. Tinpot and small time, completely sycophantic towards Swales. Only Dr Rose sounded even vaguely competent on this clip.
Swales more interested in beating his personal best for flipping a book of matches than listening to what his prospective new manager had to say

All big blues I’m sure but the absolute state of our board of directors back then is depressing in retrospect tbf. Tinpot and small time, completely sycophantic towards Swales. Only Dr Rose sounded even vaguely competent on this clip.
Swales more interested in beating his personal best for flipping a book of matches than listening to what his prospective new manager had to say

Its a slightly different approach but Pep is the same - discipline and do as I say and we will ALL get our rewards

RIP Mr Niven and condolences to his family and friends. Always a Blue.

My favourite memory is sitting in the Royal Scot (an old mans pub) with Ian Niven and my Dad as Bill Grundy held court dishing out lots of provocative comments and Ian Niven just smiling and not biting to any of Grundys incendaries. A loyal and committed blue, a war hero and big family man. I would be happy with that on my gravestone.

RIP Mr Niven
Had some great nights at The Royal Scot with Potter and co

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.