Ian Poveda slipped through the net?

By offering a lucratuve contract?? What do you mean? Interested what leeds offered him? Im sure its not lucrative.
Part of the first team im sure, that is what he has been offered.

Ok, you seem to be suggesting he should be part of our first team squad. Who should he be replacing?
Lucrative, probably £140000 a month , not bad in my book. Adarabioya was on £100000 a month and didn't play, so yes it is lucrative. You need comparison .

This Devante Cole?

on his 6th club since leaving us, not making a league appearance higher than league one in England and scoring 5 in 20 for Motherwell in two spells.

Not firing them in for fun is he?

Err , yes it was. A pisstake.
In reply to another person who watches a ten minute cameo, and think they have spotted the next george best.

Ok, you seem to be suggesting he should be part of our first team squad. Who should he be replacing?
Lucrative, probably £140000 a month , not bad in my book. Adarabioya was on £100000 a month and didn't play, so yes it is lucrative. You need comparison .
Not that I agree we should have kept him but you will be miles off on his wages he is on about 5-8k a week at Leeds. Harrison is only on 15k.

Not that I agree we should have kept him but you will be miles off on his wages he is on about 5-8k a week at Leeds. Harrison is only on 15k.

Apologies, you are correct.
And as i did say he has many attributes, just not enough for us.

Err , yes it was. A pisstake.
In reply to another person who watches a ten minute cameo, and think they have spotted the next george best.
Ah, it wasn't very obvious probably as you got the name wrong the first time up lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.