Ian Thompstone

Got chased down several side streets after the game before eventually finding my way back to the car which then got chased again down another street. Think Boro were close to promotion then. On way back I'm sure I remember seeing coachloads of Liverpool fans who had been at an FA cup semi - Hillsborough maybe. They looked somewhat perplexed at our City scarves trailing from the car window.

Ian was a good lad and a talented footballer. I played in the same school team - little lever and the same club team - Radcliffe juniors.
Ashley Ward also played up front for us at Radcliffe juniors.
His younger brother was Steve! Wasn’t as talented as Ian.

Ian was a good lad and a talented footballer. I played in the same school team - little lever and the same club team - Radcliffe juniors.
Ashley Ward also played up front for us at Radcliffe juniors.
His younger brother was Steve! Wasn’t as talented as Ian.
The same radcliffe juniors that played at bennys? Gary flitcroft played in the team I played against.

Got chased down several side streets after the game before eventually finding my way back to the car which then got chased again down another street. Think Boro were close to promotion then. On way back I'm sure I remember seeing coachloads of Liverpool fans who had been at an FA cup semi - Hillsborough maybe. They looked somewhat perplexed at our City scarves trailing from the car window.
Those were the days,my Blue friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.