ian tomlinson

And because of the time it`s taken to reach this verdict his family are now unable to take a summons for common asault against the copper....what a suprise

Not a suprise

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1296793/G20-policeman-escapes-charges-death-Ian-Tomlinson-protests.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tests.html</a>

THE PC WHO LEFT UNDER A CLOUD

PC Simon Harwood, the officer who was accused of killing Ian Tomlinson, left the Met in controversial circumstances several years ago while facing misconduct proceedings over an alleged off-duty road rage incident.
The 43-year-old was allowed to retire on ill health grounds because of a leg or shoulder injury before the disciplinary case, which is said to have involved allegations of violence, was heard.
But after surgery on his injury, he rejoined the force as a civilian operator, dispatching officers to calls, and then after being declared medically fit, was accepted to join Surrey Police as a PC.
Later, despite the outstanding disciplinary proceedings, he transferred back to the Met and was deployed in the riot squad.

Sadness and anger: Relatives of Ian Tomlinson react to the decision not to prosecute the police officer who attacked the newspaper seller
Last night Scotland Yard refused to comment on the apparent vetting bungle. It said: 'It is not appropriate to comment on the officer's employment history-until the completion of any criminal or misconduct proceedings.'

But a source told a Sunday newspaper last year: 'No former officer with an outstanding disciplinary matter should ever be given his job back.'
Last night there was no sign of PC Harwood, his wife - a practice manager at a GP's surgery - or their two young sons at their £450,000 Surrey home.
Neighbours said the family left the property at around 1am yesterday, hours before the officer was informed of the CPS decision not to charge him.
Colleagues confirmed that PC Harwood had gone to ground 'for the foreseeable future'.
He has been suspended on full pay for 15 months and insists he did nothing wrong.
A colleague said: 'Simon's a good cop and there are many of us who believe he has been hung out to dry over this case.
'He faces an uncertain future with an inquest and possible disciplinary proceedings ahead.'

mcfcnorthstand said:
A colleague said: 'Simon's a good cop and there are many of us who believe he has been hung out to dry over this case.
'He faces an uncertain future with an inquest and possible disciplinary proceedings ahead.'
What a wanker his colleague is. This thug's future should be very certain indeed.

Prestwich_Blue said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
What a wanker his colleague is. This thug's future should be very certain indeed.

Yeah, Simon's a great cop, he killed a man and in the past he's been guilty of that faddish mid nineties vogue known as 'road rage'.

The guy's a ****. Plain and simple.

Tragic that the killer is currently on suspension with full pay. Let's just hope that when his little piggies grow up they don't find themselves battered to death by the long arm of the law.

What they need's a damn good whacking.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Yeah, Simon's a great cop, he killed a man and in the past he's been guilty of that faddish mid nineties vogue known as 'road rage'.

Tragic that the killer is currently on suspension with full pay. Let's just hope that when his little piggies grow up they don't find themselves battered to death by the long arm of the law.

Am I reading it wrong, or are you saying that the cop's two young sons need ''a good whacking''? If so, why? Fine, so their dad's a twat; that much seems pretty clear. But them? You can't blame them for what their dad did. If I've interpreted your post wrongly, I apologise.

jimharri said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Am I reading it wrong, or are you saying that the cop's two young sons need ''a good whacking''? If so, why? Fine, so their dad's a twat; that much seems pretty clear. But them? You can't blame them for what their dad did. If I've interpreted your post wrongly, I apologise.

The 'whacking' bit was aimed at the cop. I don't wish any harm on his kids, I just phrased it all badly.

TheMightyQuinn said:
jimharri said:

The 'whacking' bit was aimed at the cop. I don't wish any harm on his kids, I just phrased it all badly.
Fair enough; as I said earlier, apologies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.