Ian Wright documentary - 'Out of their skin'

I wouldnt equate intellect with grammar and punctuation but then again maybe you’re not the brightest button either. Being unable to articulate his thoughts in a field in which he was a skilled participant suggests to me he’s not clever but the paucity of insight in his comments are the real giveaway.

To put my remarks in context, I don’t care if he’s clever or not but his shortcomings as a pundit are MANIFEST and to have a flurry of snowflakes howl with indignation at someone stating the bleeding obvious is all too predictable.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Resorting to all caps to articulate the point you're trying to make, further reinforces your inability to do just that.

I wouldnt equate intellect with grammar and punctuation but then again maybe you’re not the brightest button either. Being unable to articulate his thoughts in a field in which he was a skilled participant suggests to me he’s not clever but the paucity of insight in his comments are the real giveaway.

To put my remarks in context, I don’t care if he’s clever or not but his shortcomings as a pundit are MANIFEST and to have a flurry of snowflakes howl with indignation at someone stating the bleeding obvious is all too predictable.
Your grammar and punctuation are much improved in that post, but your reasoning has declined further. Plus, the term ‘snowflake’ is manifestly wank.

started watching football in the 70's, as a footy fan you always remember those the first few years like it was yesterday.

I so the programme advertised and thought great Regis / Cunningham / viv Anderson first black player to have an England cap. Then up pops ian wright, as a player fantastic to watch, as a pundit and when on documentaries I switch it off. His newspaper write ups I find annoying, to be good at media or as a pundit you have to not show your personal feelings about a particular club. So doubt I will watch the programme, I don't like how he comes across in general.

I would not have said sterlings stick that he got was racist, that's my point of view and fully understand some may feel it differently. I purely believe sterling gets the flack because of the media loved Liverpool fans kicking a fuss when he left. This was then followed like sheep by the nations footy fans at away games booing him and jumping on the sad band wagon. The shallow footy fans that jumped on this merry-go-round then tried to throw on the back of it bad England results, often people look for a blame rather than actual truth. So sterling gets booed away to burnley and west brom plus others. It is ridiculous, I also believe that the thousands of genuine good football fans don't boo him, they show respect. Sterling leaving Liverpool was nothing different to any player leaving a PL club to go to another PL club.

Myself I would never boo a player just because another team of supporters dislikes him, like a lot of footy fans if a player is injured and taken off I clap. Ok we boo a referee, we boo a player like Mane for an offence caused during a game.

Snowflakes abound.

Anybody listening to Wright’s cliche ridden poorly articulated “analysis” would be well within their rights to suggest he isn’t the brightest button. Carving out a career as a top class footballer was in the main down to his athletic abilities, work ethic and mental strength.

As a pundit Wright was over promoted to a leading role because he’s street for want of a better term. The bbc in their aching desire to achieve peak diversity wanted someone who they condescendingly thought “urban yoof” would relate to and as he came from the inner city, had been in trouble with the law and spoke like a chav the bbc snowflakes eagerly ticked off their inclusivity boxes.
You sound like a right fucking sausage, gammon in fact.

Snowflakes abound.

Anybody listening to Wright’s cliche ridden poorly articulated “analysis” would be well within their rights to suggest he isn’t the brightest button. Carving out a career as a top class footballer was in the main down to his athletic abilities, work ethic and mental strength.

As a pundit Wright was over promoted to a leading role because he’s street for want of a better term. The bbc in their aching desire to achieve peak diversity wanted someone who they condescendingly thought “urban yoof” would relate to and as he came from the inner city, had been in trouble with the law and spoke like a chav the bbc snowflakes eagerly ticked off their inclusivity boxes.
It was down to his best mate David Rocastle for inspiration and his encouragement to not give up and a chance scouting by Palace and ultimately Steve Coppel for seeing his natural ability. Brilliant forward, Arsenal’s 2nd all time leading scorer iirc. He’s never forgotten his roots, remains humble and that endears him to folk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.