Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

Eurosport has it !

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-paper-round-city-target-cut-price-ibrahimovic-032548809.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/foot ... 48809.html</a>

City set for Zlatan swoop: The Independent reports that City could move for Paris Saint-Germain striker Ibrahimovic who, according to the Daily Mirror, has taken just two weeks to fall out with new coach Laurent Blanc. The Swede is believed to be unhappy at the imminent arrival in Paris of Edinson Cavani and does not want to play second fiddle to the Uruguayan next season. The Mirror reports that he could be available to City for a cut-price £17 million.

Notice the all important word !!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, he is a great player who is proven at the highest level. He would score at least 20 a season for us... but i really do worry about the way fans are thinking at the moment.

Okay... he is 31, his wages would be crazy high and he is a massive ego. He would probably end up causing problems here and there, but it is not his personality or his character i am worried about... it is the fact that we would not be thinking towards the future. There would be no plan of the future whatsoever. Bringing in a striker who would maybe have 2 years at our club is not the way to go.

I just believe that a lot of fans on here just want to buy the flavour of the year and nothing more.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq9CoZCJH3I[/youtube]

Yes.

He has a big ego, but he would score lots of important goals.

sorry if already posted, from l'equipe

So he must join the group in Paris next week, Zlatan Ibrahimovic still attracts envy biggest European clubs. After Real Madrid, who have met Mino Raiola, the agent of the Swedish Wednesday it was the turn of Manchester City to position itself on the back. The champion of England in 2012 was already very interested in the last year and looking for a size to compensate for the departure of Mario Balotelli (AC Milan) and Carlos Tevez (Juventus).

Regarding the case Edinson Cavani, currently on vacation in Montevideo, the outcome is close. The player should move his medical on Monday and be submitted no later than Tuesday.

citizens_1976 said:
Don't get me wrong, he is a great player who is proven at the highest level. He would score at least 20 a season for us... but i really do worry about the way fans are thinking at the moment.

Okay... he is 31, his wages would be crazy high and he is a massive ego. He would probably end up causing problems here and there, but it is not his personality or his character i am worried about... it is the fact that we would not be thinking towards the future. There would be no plan of the future whatsoever. Bringing in a striker who would maybe have 2 years at our club is not the way to go.

I just believe that a lot of fans on here just want to buy the flavour of the year and nothing more.
Try telling that to the Rags fans with regards to Van Persie, that didn't work out to bad for that lot, sometimes football is about the now and not always the future
If we did sign Ibrahimovich and he was here for only two years it fills a forward spot with a top class operator and proven goal scorer, there will be someone else available in 2/3 years so is a shrewed move in my opinion if and its a big if....we are in for him

Great player over the last few years and no doubt still very good but it'd be a lot of money for a 31 year old and how long a contract would we offer him? His legs could go at any time and then we'd just be left with a player on enormous wages who isn't up to the level we need. I suppose the counter argument is that he could continue to play at the very top level for a few years yet but it would certainly be a gamble imo. Not to mention that he is an utter fucking bell end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.