Ibra

The Fixer

polishing silva's boots whilst blagging Nando's he
Ibra agent quashes exit talk
Striker prepared to battle for Barca future

By Simone Bargellini Last updated: 29th June 2010 Subscribe to RSS Feed
Ibra agent quashes exit talk

Ibrahimovic: Wants to stay

Manchester City target Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not be leaving Barcelona this summer, according to his agent.

The Swedish striker has been tipped for a speedy exit out of Camp Nou after just one campaign with the La Liga giants.

Ibrahimovic has so far failed to live up to his monumental £40million transfer fee and a 16-goal return in his first season has led to speculation that the Catalan giants would be prepared to sell the 28-year-old.

The summer purchase of Spain's star striker David Villa from Valencia has only strengthened claims Pep Guardiola is ready to offload the former Inter Milan and Juventus man, who has been recently linked with a return to Serie A with AC Milan.

But the forward's agent, Mino Raiola, insists Barca are happy with his client's services while stating the ex-Ajax ace is happy to fight with Villa for a place in the Spanish giants' first XI.

"Ibra doesn't move from Barcelona and I don't understand why he should do it," Raiola told Radio Radio TV.

"He does not want to leave Barcelona and the club doesn't want to let him go.

"He didn't achieve the end to the season which he expected but until February everything went well and I think it is an exaggeration to say that he should go away."

not bothered at all if he doesnt come

there are more able and suited strikers out there

Roughly translated as "City target Dzeko instead of Ibra, and now i'm not getting a big pay-off. Gutted."

simon23 said:
not bothered at all if he doesnt come

there are more able and suited strikers out there

Why don't you mention a few?
Then we can compare their records against each other and see who has done what.

Cmon, don't be afraid, just mention a few of the more able and suited strikers out there that are realistic City targets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.