Ibrahimovic "Mario begged me to come to City"

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Ibrahimovic said: "I am very pleased that Mario wants to play with me"

"In the summer he called me every day begging me to join him at Manchester City.

"He is a great player and will do well in the Premier League, but if he wants to play with me then he'll have to come to Milan.

"I would love him to be here, but calling me won't be enough, he needs to call [vice-president] Adriano Galliani and reach an agreement."

What a twat this just says to me "leave City and come Milan"

Me thinks Ibrahimovic knows he couldn't hack the Prem.

I hope we don't try signing him I've always thought he was over-rated.

C1TY4LIFE said:
Ibrahimovic said: "I am very pleased that Mario wants to play with me"

"In the summer he called me every day begging me to join him at Manchester City.

"He is a great player and will do well in the Premier League, but if he wants to play with me then he'll have to come to Milan.

"I would love him to be here, but calling me won't be enough, he needs to call [vice-president] Adriano Galliani and reach an agreement."

What a twat this just says to me "leave City and come Milan"

Me thinks Ibrahimovic knows he couldn't hack the Prem.

I hope we don't try signing him I've always thought he was over-rated.

Exactly, hes been shit against english clubs in the past and he knows if he comes here he'll be shit.
He thinks hes the best in the world and by coming to the prem league it would prove he isnt.

Pigeonho said:
GoForGlory said:
So your definition of a twat is someone who is happy at a club and wouldn't mind seeing his old teammate join that club?
I had a 10 line rant typed up saying just this, then I just thought 'you know what, whats the point?!'

Happy to be at a club he didn't want to go to in the first place till Barca fucked him off???

Ibrahimovic is absolutely the world's most overated player.

Meh, they're doing the same thing with Balotelli that Barca did with Cesc. And like Cesc, Balotelli is probably sympathetic to it because it's his boyhood club.

Never expected Balotelli to be here a long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.