Ibrahimovic

Both games against utd he was shit, i dont rate him. Everytime he was mentioned on ssn they always show that same goal where he struck it and went in off the post

citizen said:
Both games against utd he was shit, i dont rate him. Everytime he was mentioned on ssn they always show that same goal where he struck it and went in off the post

Ok, but it does seem odd that some of the best managers in the world try to sign him. He has also been the highest paid player in the world for the last 4 years. Believe me, he would not be paid 9m euro a year if he was shit.

vincent said:
citizen said:

Ok, but it does seem odd that some of the best managers in the world try to sign him. He has also been the highest paid player in the world for the last 4 years. Believe me, he would not be paid 9m euro a year if he was shit.

He was brilliant for Ajax but i haven´t really watched him for Inter...

citizen said:

Sky Sports only have the rights to show CL highlights.

citizen said:

Watch the games again, especially at old trafford he was really good. Inter as a whole were not though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.