Ibrahimovic

Groke

Mardy, ball greedy & a bit of a donkey to boot.........apparently would never consider joining city for any amount of money...gutted!

Was very very disappointed in Ibra last night. I thought he didn't look 'up' for the game. In fact he seems to really struggle whenever he faces an English side (i'd be interested to know if he's ever played a CL game against an English side and won).

The guy really is an enigma - and I know that last summer I'd have had him at City in heartbeat. I'm not so sure anymore as he's clearly a bit of a d*ck, and frankly, we've got Dzeko who for my money has the potential to be in the top bracket of centre forwards that Ibra is in...

BillyShears said:
Was very very disappointed in Ibra last night. I thought he didn't look 'up' for the game. In fact he seems to really struggle whenever he faces an English side (i'd be interested to know if he's ever played a CL game against an English side and won).

The guy really is an enigma - and I know that last summer I'd have had him at City in heartbeat. I'm not so sure anymore as he's clearly a bit of a d*ck, and frankly, we've got Dzeko who for my money has the potential to be in the top bracket of centre forwards that Ibra is in...

Last season with Barca against the Arse, IIRC - but I think that was the first time he'd managed it.

And he was playing for Barca, which kind of skews the stat a bit

Aye, you're both right - he did beat Arsenal last season - although I'm sure there's a few Catalans who would say that Barca beat Arsenal despite Ibra's presence on the field...:- )

ST Coleridge said:
BillyShears said:
Aye, you're both right - he did beat Arsenal last season - although I'm sure there's a few Catalans who would say that Barca beat Arsenal despite Ibra's presence on the field...:- )

He scored twice in the away leg.

I know mate - hence the smiley face at the end....Ibra wasn't popular amongst the Catalan supporters...a lot of them loved Eto'o...

Way too far up his own anus and just fucking ponces about trying to look cool with his arrogant style of play. Didn't look cool last night, just looked shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.