Ibrahimovich for Tevez?

WNRH

Plus say £10m?

The twat gets his wish moving to a warmer spanish speaking country with more than 2 restaurants.

Mancini gets his wish by bringing in the player he loves the most.

Balotelli gets his wish by playing with his idol.

It would be a great deal.

I know ill get shit for this but i just don't rate Ibra, yes he seems to somehow score goals but in crunch matches ive seen him in he is either subbed or the commentator will remark that he has had a "queit game"

I think Dzeko is a similar player and he is less lathargic than Ibra imo and he is still finding his feet in the fast and frantic prem.

I don't think the prem would suit his style at all.

@warhawkmoski

I stay in Milwaukee for a few months a year are you near me or miles away ?

He is a great player but we need a smaller fast tricky player to replace Tevez, IMO. We already have two big forwards in Dzeko and Balotelli, we need variety.

I think with Tevez as a possible bargaining chip in a swap deal we might find a fair few clubs we could deal with - depending upon whom Manciti wants to bring in.

shame he's feeling unsettled still, but I reckon we should be able to deal, even if it's been a bit of a strange situation.

nevertheless, I reckon with Mario & Edin (and Manu's still on the books) we'll see good things next season "wink"...

Ibra doesn't have pace. But with the ball he's not lethargic. Best dribbling from a big guy in my opinion. Great player to watch too!

Do I want him? Nah, let Milan have him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.