Ibrahimovich for Tevez?

TCIB said:
I know ill get shit for this but i just don't rate Ibra, yes he seems to somehow score goals but in crunch matches ive seen him in he is either subbed or the commentator will remark that he has had a "queit game"

I think Dzeko is a similar player and he is less lathargic than Ibra imo and he is still finding his feet in the fast and frantic prem.

I don't think the prem would suit his style at all.

Same here but then you look at his goalscoring record and then look at what his goalscoring record has done to his clubs and you see why he is so highly rated.

He's just won something like his 8th concecutive league title with 4 different teams, i'd just get him purely for the omen!

TCIB said:
I know ill get shit for this but i just don't rate Ibra, yes he seems to somehow score goals but in crunch matches ive seen him in he is either subbed or the commentator will remark that he has had a "queit game"

I think Dzeko is a similar player and he is less lathargic than Ibra imo and he is still finding his feet in the fast and frantic prem.

I don't think the prem would suit his style at all.

@warhawkmoski

I stay in Milwaukee for a few months a year are you near me or miles away ?

I'm about an 1 1/2 hours from Milwaukee.

Hold on, hasn't Ibrahimovic been bad-mouthing us for the past year or so???

Whats the fucking point in swapping one miserable twat for another... should be going after a player that actually wants to be here.

@warhawkmoski

Hehe maybe ill see you in the dells this summer :D

@WNRH

Yeah your dead right mate i just gah dunno, maybe as you say just get him for the good omens he seems to bring to whichever club he plays for :D

TCIB said:
@warhawkmoski

Hehe maybe ill see you in the dells this summer :D

@WNRH

Yeah your dead right mate i just gah dunno, maybe as you say just get him for the good omens he seems to bring to whichever club he plays for :D

Do you work in the Dells for the summer?

@warhawkmoski

No matey but a lot of my mates are in milwaukee so i take summer of to go chill there alot.

Im useless though i went to that huge ass waterpark and never moved from the bar xD

Really cool summer town though, a beer and a j by the lake at night with a bbq is always a good night.

You work their ?

TCIB said:
@warhawkmoski

No matey but a lot of my mates are in milwaukee so i take summer of to go chill there alot.

Im useless though i went to that huge ass waterpark and never moved from the bar xD

Really cool summer town though, a beer and a j by the lake at night with a bbq is always a good night.

You work their ?

No, I would go insane dealing with over a million vacationers in a matter of 10 weeks.

The reason we aren't linked with him anymore is that Milan has already nabbed him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.