Ibrahimovich for Tevez?

sambacity4eva said:
Ibra is the most overated player going imo. No ta we have Dzeko for that role. Just get Aguero.
overrated? you kidding? he is one of the most complete players in the world!

Don't want Ibra. last summer I'd have had him - this summer it just seems a year too late.

Plus he's such a dripping twat that it'd be days before he was brawling on the training ground with someone...

Nah, wouldn't touch him with a barge pole to be honest.

Don't want him, but by the same token that I don't want Villa or Eto'o. And Ibra is as good as those two, if not better. Those three are too old.

Aguero, Higuain or Rossi.

Can you imagine what Ibra and balotelli would get up to together! Ibra is a twat Don't really like him but I'd pay to see what happens.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4G9CA8GMTY[/youtube]

Reasons we should get him

1) He is Zlatan
2) He is a god to the people of Sweden
3) He is devilishly attractive!

Ibra is a cracking player who our manager respects more than any other but there is no way fans in England would appreciate him.

We have two young strikers in dzeko and Balo we do need to sign a striker of 28 or so at their peak we need to worry about the 2011/12 season and stop thinking everyone has to be 21 experience is probably more important for us next season than it has ever been. I would like us to sign two strikers and one of them I would like to be an experienced winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.