icing on the cake at watford junction

mekonmcfc

we got off the train at watford junction last night, and the stoke team were there waiting for the train, they got plenty of abuse especially higginbottom,

they left and there was kiddo with other backroom staff, had some good banter and dancing with them, 10 mins later the whole squad turned up, Ballotelli carrying the cup, a great little dance by nige on the platform

brilliant brilliant day

Was there too. I'd heard a rumour this would be happening so asked a copper there. He said it wouldn't be but we went outside the Flag to have a drink just in case. Sure enough they turned up 30 mins later. Brilliant!

newall blue said:
Was there too. I'd heard a rumour this would be happening so asked a copper there. He said it wouldn't be but we went outside the Flag to have a drink just in case. Sure enough they turned up 30 mins later. Brilliant!
What time was this?

ricardo fuller wasnt happy stuck his head out the train and shouted something back at us, couldnt make out what he said.

chappy and co loved it, will learn how to post pics and r kid got a viseo of the players

mekonmcfc said:
we got off the train at watford junction last night, and the stoke team were there waiting for the train, they got plenty of abuse especially higginbottom,

they left and there was kiddo with other backroom staff, had some good banter and dancing with them, 10 mins later the whole squad turned up, Ballotelli carrying the cup, a great little dance by nige on the platform

brilliant brilliant day

any photo's please?

love it the club have put the train video on the os, you can see me in the background with beige shorts on ( same outfit as the semi) and i think i had a semi when i saw the players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.