Iconic goals

maybe not iconic but jim melroses goal against notts county about 85 ive looked everywhere but i cant find any footage of it,I remember when it went in we all looked at each stunned as if to say did that really happen? then after about a minute we cheered anybody who was there will know what im going on about best goal ever at maine road imo.
Sorry didn’t see this just posted the same goal. Best ever at Maine Road I’d go with cyrille Regis for West Brom

maybe not iconic but jim melroses goal against notts county about 85 ive looked everywhere but i cant find any footage of it,I remember when it went in we all looked at each stunned as if to say did that really happen? then after about a minute we cheered anybody who was there will know what im going on about best goal ever at maine road imo.
Unfortunately, it’s gone mate, and one consigned to your/my and anybody else’s memory who witnessed it, which is pretty gutting really, a bit like the back in the day Jimmy Cable-Said Skouma fight.

Most Iconic, has to be Aguero, most important, I’d say Dickov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.