Idea For Banner at City.

MCFC BOB

Fred's Patio on me: "Mr. Self Appointed Lord of Wh
Due to recent reports concerning Dirk Kuyt and Javier Mascherano about us not having any history, or something. And that our history isn't the shiniest of histories. I decided that, maybe a banner could be put there for inspirational value.
If you think it's too cheesy, or in fact... shit. Then please, feel free to tell me. ;)
So, my idea is.

FUTURE ISN'T MADE BY HISTORY

Or something along those lines.

Why should any of us bother what a second rate Dutch football player says about our football Club?it's nothing we haven't heard or read before?Whenever a football club has the resources to upset the balance of the established clubs in the Prem,out come the we have more history and tradition comments.

It happened a few years back when Chelsea suddenly became a serious threat to Arsenal,Liverpool and the rags.I know our club has great history and tradition,so do you lot.So why put a banner up in the stadium?

scowy68 said:
Why should any of us bother what a second rate Dutch football player says about our football Club?it's nothing we haven't heard or read before?Whenever a football club has the resources to upset the balance of the established clubs in the Prem,out come the we have more history and tradition comments.

It happened a few years back when Chelsea suddenly became a serious threat to Arsenal,Liverpool and the rags.I know our club has great history and tradition,so do you lot.So why put a banner up in the stadium?
I know, it's nothing to do with Kuyt and Mascherano, but they just made me think about it.
You know how the mind wanders during school. ;)

But, something along the lines of that. To galvanise the players.

Always makes me laugh that no history comment.
Do these clowns think we just arrived when we were invested in last year?
Dont they realise the club has been around over 100years won League championships and FA cups or are they all that thick that they think the history of football began with the Premier League.
History means having a past,a series of events in the past a chronilogical record,etc etc not the number of trophies won.
According to their reckoning then only teams that have won major honours year after year have History?
Tell that to the Burnleys,Derby,Sunderland,Notts County and any other member of the original football league.
A throw away line that it seems Johnny Foreigner has picked up without realising what the word history means.
What a complete load of Bollocks

Fucking hell - You need to look at your own clubs history some of you

If you believe the bollocks that we dont even have one then were in fucking trouble

Do European cups, cup winners cups, fa cups, leauge cups not count then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.