Ideas for CL night to show the world we have arrived.

canada kev said:
A free scarf on every seat.

this

although it would be wrong if someone bought a scarf and then went to the match and got a free one it would be a pisstake even though we would love to have 2

and if they gave a way free scarves they would sell many in the club shop and have and lose a lot of money

some scarves last time i looked where going for £20

I think we should all dress up as smurfs!!! Imagine 45,000 people dressed like this!!!

ap_smurfs_2_090610_ssh.jpg

I think one of the best things ive seen at City was when we played the rags, and Scholes scored that last minute header, we had that confetti stuff all over the stadium. That and bluemoon being blasted out by everyone created a great atmosphere. Also i seem to remember being given free scarves at a derby pre-takeover.

If we dimmed the lights when the champions-league music starts, with a blue moon slowly rising projected onto the stand and then a mosiac held up when the lights are put back on - im sure this would show europe we have arrived.
Then all we need is that confetti to be thown from the upper levels, scarves held high, plenty of singing and plenty off poznan because i'm sure we are going to put loads past Napoli.
Come on City! Bring it on Europe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.