Identity Politics

hilts

There's a similar issue with gay men being about twice as prevalent as gay women. Likely something to do with a difference in chromosomes between men and women making them more susceptible to certain conditions (for want of a better word).
In fairness I have no idea outside of experience of how many men trans to women and vice versa but it’s seems much more than 2 to 1. I think there are social restrictions and freedom issues.

The perfect fumble

This is it In a nutshell though, you wanting to feel like Hilts(I dont blame you:-)) has no effect on the world around you. Now not wanting to feel masculine is a mental thing. Is it you don’t want to fight, watch football, fancy women eat pies? Blokes can feel this these things anyhow. There are long standing male behaviours that are linked to being a man. These are societies problems over millions of years a female or male can feel these things.

You should endeavour to change attitudes and not change people’s biological make up. If someone actually hates their body guess what this is not uncommon. Logically most people are attracted to a body they don’t have. We all have mental health issues to a certain extent now many of these are pandered to with major operations, hormonal changes and law changes?

In our never ending desire to concede everything to everyone eventually a line will have to be drawn.

Our mutual friend would have you believe that we all have an innate gender identity that determines whether we are men or women, or perhaps neither. But that’s all it is — a belief. However, gender identity ideology is presented to young people as a self-evident truth, and that has caused a crisis among children struggling with what it means to be a boy or a girl.

Children have been led to believe that being a boy or a girl depends on feelings rather than a sex that — according to the ideologues — is arbitrarily ‘assigned at birth’. The message to gender non-conforming children is inescapable: if you feel you want to present in the same way as another gender, then you are another gender.

In order for clinicians to be able to help gender non-conforming kids, they need to be free of the threat of prosecution from the notoriously litigious trans lobby, for failing to immediately and without reservation affirm a child's "innate" gender identity.

That's why the government excluded trans from their bill outlawing conversion therapy.

Fode N The Hole

Our mutual friend would have you believe that we all have an innate gender identity that determines whether we are men or women, or perhaps neither. But that’s all it is — a belief. However, gender identity ideology is presented to young people as a self-evident truth, and that has caused a crisis among children struggling with what it means to be a boy or a girl.

Children have been led to believe that being a boy or a girl depends on feelings rather than a sex that — according to the ideologues — is arbitrarily ‘assigned at birth’. The message to gender non-conforming children is inescapable: if you feel you want to present in the same way as another gender, then you are another gender.

In order for clinicians to be able to help gender non-conforming kids, they need to be free of the threat of prosecution from the notoriously litigious trans lobby, for failing to immediately and without reservation affirm a child's "innate" gender identity.

That's why the government excluded trans from their bill outlawing conversion therapy.

Are you a robot?

What part of "I don't automatically believe people are trans because they say they are"

Or "Alex Drummond isn't trans"

fits with having an innate gender identity and self-id for all?

I don't have wherewithal to debate you properly...?

No, I simply can't be arsed because you prefer to stick to your script or construct strawmen.

As you have just demonstrated. You don't really want to debate people in good faith, you just want a platform for your polemical content.

Why can't you take your placards to a street corner?

hilts

I have always had no doubt I am a male. As I get older I do often sit down to pee. Should I be concerned?....
I would put that down to sheer laziness or as I call it good common sense. It's when you put your jeans on and wonder if your arse looks big in them that you have to worry.

I'm afraid at that point you may as well change your username to kellyonthewhinge

Ifwecouldjust.......

As what other people feel about their bodies and sexual identity doesn't concern or impact on me ..... i actually don't give a f@ck

The perfect fumble

What part of "I don't automatically believe people are trans because they say they are"....fits with having an innate gender identity.

But you do believe we all have an innate gender identity, you posted this....

people don't choose their gender identity. It is like sexual orientation almost entirely innate.

You're not an idiot so you're clearly being two faced. You peddle gender ideology non-stop in here, while simultaneously disowning the bits you don't like, or can't defend, which is frankly all of it, and then when someone points out the holes in your nonsensical argument you bolt hole to....."well I personally think this, that and the other."

That is, of course, when you're not insulting posters because they have the audacity to point out the bleedin obvious.

When the valid criticism dies down, you go back to stridently peddling your gender woowoo, bolt holes at the ready for when someone shouts...."the King has no clothes!"

I think I'll put you back on block, the potted plant on my desk makes more sense than you do.

The perfect fumble

As what other people feel about their bodies and sexual identity doesn't concern or impact on me ..... i actually don't give a f@ck

But you gave enough of a f@ck to tell us you don't give a f@ck.

Start a thread about the things you don't give a f@ck about, of course I'll not see you there because I don't give a f@ck what you don't give a f@ck about, which begs the question what the f@ck are you doing in here?

Last edited:

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.