Idiots guide to iptv on openbox v9s

Why would you prefer IPTV over sat if you don't mind me asking OP? You mention you have a motorised dish which in my opinion is superior to IPTV (better quality and framerates)
But of a late reply but better late than never use the dish at home with card share ( euro) but wanted something to take to my caravan plug and play. But must admit to using the Firestick more at home now due to ease and EPG.

But of a late reply but better late than never use the dish at home with card share ( euro) but wanted something to take to my caravan plug and play. But must admit to using the Firestick more at home now due to ease and EPG.
Can't argue with that mate, very jealous that you get to have both haha

Why would you prefer IPTV over sat if you don't mind me asking OP? You mention you have a motorised dish which in my opinion is superior to IPTV (better quality and framerates)

I have a 1.1m motorised dish and did CS for years. As you mention, some channels are very good quality. But that is the thing some channels are dreadful.
Some channels are no longer available with new blocking technology. You have to actively keep the channels lists updated. Add in freezes due to server/internet delays and it can be a frustrating experience. The final nail is the costs. A decent setup isn't cheap. Quality CS subscriptions are not cheap.
All that didn't matter in the early days of IPTV. The quality of IPTV was shocking and not cheap either.

Skip forward a few years. The quality has leaped forward. Nearly zero setup costs. Subscriptions are very cheap.
For me personally, i like the fact i get channels (USA etc) that my dish cannot get.
Some channels are near identical resolution and frame rate to the live sat feeds.

I actually still have the full SKY, plus sports package. For me it is about access to matches not being shown in the UK rather than trying to get cheap TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.