If Celtic and Rangers were addd into the Premier League next summer,what would their potential be?

They’re both wank and would be bottom 6.

On a slightly different topic here’s one I’ve never really understood.

Why, in England, do we ‘cover’ Scottish football on our TV shows? And why do we announce the results of Scottish league games in the ‘results’ part of our shows?

Why, in England, do we ‘cover’ Scottish football on our TV shows? And why do we announce the results of Scottish league games in the ‘results’ part of our shows?

1. Tradition
2. Football Pools
3. Both countries are part of the UK.

short term - struggle.

You ask about potential well long term if they could stay in the PL the financial rewards are such that they would recruit better players and get better.

Ultimately they are affiliated to the SFA so its all pie in the sky anyway.

Because the BBC is British and covers Scotland. SKY also covers Scotland. Both provide a service to their subscribers. For the same reason Welsh footie is on S4C - a Welsh language channel and not across the whole of the UK and Alba covers Scottish football. You can watch both if thats your bag via SKY. Why or what is your aversion to Scottish football?

Am I missing something here... What the fuck does addd mean ? Oh by the way, keep them scotch fuckers away from the best League in the world.

Because the BBC is British and covers Scotland. SKY also covers Scotland. Both provide a service to their subscribers. For the same reason Welsh footie is on S4C - a Welsh language channel and not across the whole of the UK and Alba covers Scottish football. You can watch both if thats your bag via SKY. Why or what is your aversion to Scottish football?

Not sure how you’ve worked out I have ‘an aversion’ from my question you massive wet wipe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.