If Celtic and Rangers were addd into the Premier League next summer,what would their potential be?

We have this question every few years here and the answer is the same

Championship level at best

Watching the Rangers v Celtic match. Both are Championship teams. Rangers are definitely nothing more. Gerard may have been a decent player but I am not sure about his potential for being a top coach on this showing. To me there's no pattern to Rangers play.

Watching the Rangers v Celtic match. Both are Championship teams. Rangers are definitely nothing more. Gerard may have been a decent player but I am not sure about his potential for being a top coach on this showing. To me there's no pattern to Rangers play.
You can see from his tactics that he’s never been coached by a good passing coach as Rangers play very unattractive stuff.

Rangers’ atmosphere was fucking MILES better before they got that pathetic drum!

You can see from his tactics that he’s never been coached by a good passing coach as Rangers play very unattractive stuff.
That's true. The match itself is so poor. If it was played at 100 mph, with tackles flying in then you'd understand the quality perhaps to be lacking but this isn't? Just rubbish. Perhaps he should tune into Rochdale's goal from yesterday, he may learn a thing or two. They have obviously learned something from Pep;)

These two would be bottom 6 in prem, the lack of quality on show is embarrassing given the fact its a 100mph derby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.