If Celtic and Rangers were addd into the Premier League next summer,what would their potential be?

Onside did they just say?, I'm sure if that was Premier League and Sterling, that arm would have been offside;)

Doubt they're even Championship level on the display from both teams so far today.
That’s why I said on the previous page, that if Scotland joined up with England and Wales, then Celtic and Rangers should start in League 1 and the other Scottish clubs distributed in the divisions below that.

Makes no odd if they ever wanted to move south then they start nonleague and work their way up like anybody else Evo-stick north

Watching their derby game at the moment and the quality being shown is very poor from both sides.

Watching their derby game at the moment and the quality being shown is very poor from both sides.
I'd love to know how the bookies were making Sevco/whatever they're calling themselves these days favourites for this. They're absolutely dogshit. Not that Celtic are that much better, mind. But they are better.

I'd love to know how the bookies were making Sevco/whatever they're calling themselves these days favourites for this. They're absolutely dogshit. Not that Celtic are that much better, mind. But they are better.

True and it tells you something about the lack of quality when these two are the best sides in the league.

Tell you what I’d rather all the British leagues joined together rather than play in that mooted future Champions League.

Brexit from UEFA and join English Welsh and Scottish leagues rather than reduce the number of teams in the Prem, play Prem games midweek, lose the EFL Cup and play CL games at weekend.

They hate the English so it should never ever be spoke about Want them to get their independence and let them join the EU and be ruled by the Franco - German alliance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.