If City could only win 1 trophy every season which 1 is it.

King KdB of Belgium

For me it would have to be the Premier League. I would not like to finish 5th-7th and win the Champions League. After all the Premier League is our bread and butter.

We get more money for winning the Premier league than we do for winning the Champions League.

So guys which is the more important trophy for you that the club should be concentrating on and trying to win it.. The Premier League or the Champions league.

Only the Premier League trophy, the hardest league to win on the planet these days, CL doesn’t compare, don’t get me wrong I would love City to win the CL but not at the expense of the title, that’s got to be our number 1 target every time...!

This is the sort of thread Rags would have put on redcafe in years gone by and blues would have shaken heads in disgust, but i trust its just idle chat!

I cannot remember who once said that 'you cannot pick your trophies'...

It dont seem that long ago i was hoping we would just win something before i popped my clogs!

Seen in my lifetime:

1. And here is the result from Old Toilet: Manchester U***** 1 Sunderland 2
2. Balotelli, Aguerooooooooooooooooooooo.
3. And it's Liverpool the 2014 April Champions
4. Centurions

Need I say more?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.