If Dani Alves joined City, would he be starting over Kyle Walker?

watching the game last night and most of this season/and last, walker misses having a left wing back to balance the team across the back line and is over worked everything comes from the right side and he works both on getting up the wing and across the middle when covering

last night and the arsenal game pep went with Laporte on the left because of his left side game and sterling on the cover but the balance is not there for walker to keep going for 90 minutes. when you have the right players in place you take turns in attacking on the left and right, but we only use the right with mendy out and when we played zinchenko a couple of times we looked 10 times better having somebody who can get up and down and as a left foot to cross the ball first time

right back to the question hahahaah sorry
dani alves would not cut it in the premier league at his age and long term never was pep looking at him alone and walker must have been first choice and worked so well, the only down side to walker is the mad moments and the rush of blood ?? but they have been kept well control under pep and a great signing for me

Dani is nearly 36, he was never being considered as a long term solution at City but rather as a short term cheaper option while the right profile was pursued. Settled well at PSG and likely to be extended - he has it good in Paris with his Brasílian posse

Walker is 29 and has to turn a corner in terms of confidence else the search will continue sooner than later

I was surprised to see how good he still was. I don't watch a lot of League 1 or Seria A. I thought he was done when he moved to Juventus, but he's still the old Dani Alves. How many times did he cut the United defense with a through ball?

As a right back, his vision is incredible. I think he's the player from whom Messi has gotten the most assists. And there's a reason for that.

Walker is much better, he needs to work on his concentration though to cut out the howler a game he's currently committing. As far as talent goes he's got the lot... A young Alves however had no equal, he's playing pub teams now hence his longevity..

Walker is much better, he needs to work on his concentration though to cut out the howler a game he's currently committing. As far as talent goes he's got the lot... A young Alves however had no equal, he's playing pub teams now hence his longevity..
Walkers concentration is without doubt his weakness,he puts others in trouble with sloppy passes almost every game.
He needs to sort this part of his game out as he has all the tools to be one of the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.