If Hughes stays...

A A

Anonymous

....will the tub thumpers go find themselves another club to support, or just find a new hobby...

simon23 said:
i thought the tub thumpers were the ones that supported MH (like me)

That my friend is the biggest irony...they've been banging the same fuckin' tub for weeks, no months, yet by simply saying "hang on, maybe sacking the manager in December isn't the best idea in the world" - they accuse you of being exactly what they are...it's a strange set of circumstances...

I just read the "If Hughes Goes, Will Cook Go" thread...it's a bit like the Elano/Hughes ITK thread from yesterday. People on this board have taken it upon themselves to make sure they get on here every single day and post as much negative SPECULATION and IDLE GOSSIP as they can...

Hey ho, I'm off on tour today...thankfully that means I won't be seeing this place until after Xmas...enjoy the madness...

BillyShears said:
simon23 said:
i thought the tub thumpers were the ones that supported MH (like me)

That my friend is the biggest irony...they've been banging the same fuckin' tub for weeks, no months, yet by simply saying "hang on, maybe sacking the manager in December isn't the best idea in the world" - they accuse you of being exactly what they are...it's a strange set of circumstances...

I just read the "If Hughes Goes, Will Cook Go" thread...it's a bit like the Elano/Hughes ITK thread from yesterday. People on this board have taken it upon themselves to make sure they get on here every single day and post as much negative SPECULATION and IDLE GOSSIP as they can...

Hey ho, I'm off on tour today...thankfully that means I won't be seeing this place until after Xmas...enjoy the madness...

I said it on the other thread that due to peoples agneda with MH (due to neve wanting him at the club) there is a small section of fans determined to undermine him, almost at any cost..

We need to build for a few years...forget top 6 for the moment....lets just get in the top half ang go from there!

I suspect people have more intestinal fortitude than to walk away from the club because they don't like the manager.

Sooner or later we're gonna have to give a manager some time to get things right, lets be honest if Hughes was sacked who would we get in for the next 6 months then who after that n after that? We're building for long term success its not gonna happen over night so as frustratin as it is its gonna take a little time, lets just see what the january sales brings i think there may be one or two suprises

simon23 said:
BillyShears said:

I said it on the other thread that due to peoples agneda with MH (due to neve wanting him at the club) there is a small section of fans determined to undermine him, almost at any cost..

We need to build for a few years...forget top 6 for the moment....lets just get in the top half ang go from there!

Thankfully, it's crystal clear that Cook, Hughes, the good Sheikh and his people have a long term plan. These are not the types of people who are going to panic at the first sign of trouble and start sacking everyone left right and centre. My guess is that MH will be around for a few years, as will Gary Cook...

The types of people who come on messageboards and try and drive certain agendas just have too much time, and too little else going on in their lives...

moomba said:
I suspect people have more intestinal fortitude than to walk away from the club because they don't like the manager.

Ha! Backbones are in severely short supply on this board at the moment...

I can just imagine some of the more vociferous anti-Hughes posters practically foaming at the mouth if he's still in charge in March - regardless of where we are in the league table...

simon23 said:
BillyShears said:

Considering we we're top 10 last season with a weakend side and have added £50mil+ worth of talent THATS BOLLOX we're bottom 4 joint 3rd bottom if you exclude goal differance.

BillyShears said:
moomba said:

Ha! Backbones are in severely short supply on this board at the moment...

The only hysteria I see on here is from the likes of you, running around ranting at anyone that dare have a critical word about the manager.

I can just imagine some of the more vociferous anti-Hughes posters practically foaming at the mouth if he's still in charge in March - regardless of where we are in the league table...

If we're still underperforming he will be criticised. If we're not he won't.

Fairly simple really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.