if i remember right

raffo_7

we played this bad if not worse the seconed half of last season and did all you blues want sven out NOOOOOOOO what do you do insted have a fuckin protest to save him.

Now tell me how that works??

Fair comment pal.

Keep Lesley i say, stop panicking will you all, we are the richest team in the world, it will come good!!!!!!!!

Trust in bazzer

raffo_7 said:
we played this bad if not worse the seconed half of last season and did all you blues want sven out NOOOOOOOO what do you do insted have a fuckin protest to save him.

.your riight but wrong forum,

raffo_7 said:

wrong forum but a cracking point mate 100% agree and i would love to know what peoples reasons are

raffo_7 said:

sven did not have the full pre season with the players like hughes
sven played the ball on the floor unlike hughes
sven did not spend the money hughes has
sven did not allow us to roll over and die in our biggest game of the season against the rags like hughes did

raffo_7 said:

Sven didn't have Robinho, Wright-Phillips and Kompany at his disposal.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
raffo_7 said:

Sven didn't have Robinho, Wright-Phillips and Kompany at his disposal.

But to be fair Sven didn't have to play a UEFA cup campaign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.