If it DOESN’T go ahead

I've said this elsewhere
When we were banned by UEFA, we were told it was their tournament, they set the rules and they invited teams to participate
So surely we can decline the invitation and play elsewhere midweek, as long as it doesn't interfere with our domestic commitments
The stumbling block for me is if the SL isn't recognised by the PL, FL or FA and when the calendar becomes congested they schedule matches to coincide with SL nights
Wait for the super league to throw money at the leagues, then they will suddenly shut their mouths, value, moral, football for the people& bla bla

I had little interest in the CL but went to every home game we have ever played. Went to quite a few aways too but that really had fuck all to do with the CL, the CL just facilitated me with a reason to go on multiple jolly boys outings for 3 or 4 days.
If this thing happens then I’ll definitely never go to any of these games , and having received two good kickings in recent years in Madrid off Franco’s Black Shirts, I have been banned from going to Spain again and also Italy is out of bounds too, ref. She who must be obeyed. So there’s no way I’ll even consider an away trip.
If it doesn’t go ahead then I’d come close to sacking the whole thing anyway, but have already made the decision I won’t be signing up for cup schemes going forward and will only be going to PL games if we are still in it, since that fukin tunnel club and other hospitality tickets came in there is only a few of us who can still get away tickets in our supporters club so sacked away days last year, and can now go Bridge Celtic a lot more

People think its a big win, now wait what the new CL format will look like and watch out for a strict FFP targeting us.

I’m dead against the Super League, but I am also dead against political involvement in sport or any private enterprise. How do others feel about Boris threatening to bring laws in to stop the super league. It doesn’t sit comfortably with me at all.

How can we trust our owners after this? They've shown their intentions and pulling out after a public backlash doesn't change that.
There will need to be a helluva lot of explaining on how the decisions were reached to join and then leave to get me back onside. I have loved what they have done since they've been here but all that goodwill has gone up in smoke now.

I think something will happen but not necessarily what is being discussed at the moment.
The Premier League will be reduced and a different European league will also happen.

The big clubs will insulate themselves from financial risk and it will be harder for the smaller teams to do a Leicester’.
We were 'ickle' once

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.