IF Joe Does Well ???

mcfc78

Is there any chance that if he becomes a hit that we could do a swap with everton for cahill?? Doubt it myself but instead of asking for 19mill which everton simply dont have,or even 10 mill for that matter,, would it be to cheeky to ask for cahill in reply? Just a thought guys, whats youre thoughts??

No Jo will come back and the new gaffer will I'm sure get even more of him and he'll wipe the smile of those MH esq clogger players we're all seem to be taking to our hearts right now

Mike D said:
No Jo will come back and the new gaffer will I'm sure get even more of him and he'll wipe the smile of those MH esq clogger players we're all seem to be taking to our hearts right now

Another original post by our resident comedian.

Mike D said:

You need help, you really do it's not healthy this obsession of yours

Mike D said:
and he'll wipe the smile of those MH esq clogger players we're all seem to be taking to our hearts right now

which cloggers are those??the ones that have lost 1 in 6 games i presume

I think Joe is out of hospital now and back on the mend...Some of the Toon wished he was still in there...

I think if Jo does well it will really open our options up for him in the summer, my guess is he will play for us next season, and I doubt a move to Everton is on the cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.