If Liverpool or United achieved the same results, there would be no debate

Relax. We will win the league again next year, and once this team wins the Champions League, and they will, very soon, they will be lauded as the best ever.

Providing we do not meet the Dippers and their officials / referees in the Champs league again ,no one will stop us next season , this team will only get better under Pep.

It's not about how many titles (different conversation), it's about the here and now and right now we're the best English team of all time - not just the Prem. Fifteen billionaires/multibillionaires now own English clubs - together with the Sky money clubs have never had so much cash to invest in decent players. The old mini-league of MU, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool is a thing of the past - everyone else was a pauper face at the window - boring as hell and needed shaking up. 100 points and all the other records is even more remarkable in this day and age. Everton fans used to give us stick for our financial firepower, but now they've won the lottery and gone quiet about the money. I wonder why ?

We win this argument hands down.
Totally agree with you sir

If either of them fcukers ever get 100 points I'm sure they'd get a telegram from the queen.

Institutional racism has been in play here as far as I'm concerned since the third week of take over by sheikh mansour. As soon as the penny dropped with the old boys club and the media what this take over ment they went to war on man city. It was very subtle but they couldn't hide the tone. As soon as I realise I started talking to fellow blues about the media programming that was going on who just looked at me like I was a mad man. Some of them are finally understanding what's going on and get it.
The next step is to get them to understand that it goes even deeper than institutional racism.
Man city and our fans have been ridiculed, played down and held back from all angles.
So if you really think that we're going to get the kind of plaudits from the heart from the media like others get,your going to wait a long long time.
The season we've just witnessed has been absolutely breathtaking, you know it and I know it so why doesn't it feel like it?
Kick it out anybody?

Look at the papers the day we got 100 points ffs.

2018-05-14.jpg
2018-05-14.jpg
tumblr_p8os2oscBX1u5f06vo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p8os2gAg5b1u5f06vo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p8ortl6Gmu1u5f06vo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p8orlkzX3T1u5f06vo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p8orlgYo601u5f06vo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p8opr2lPm11u5f06vo1_1280.jpg

Only two newspapers put us as the lead story, and one of those it was a combined story with Salah's record.

My favourite one is the Guardian, which says "City join the hundred club." Which hundred club would that be, and who else is in this club?
Yet when Sergio won the golden boot he didn't even make it into the team of the year let.alone the back pages !

Look at the papers the day we got 100 points ffs.

2018-05-14.jpg
2018-05-14.jpg
tumblr_p8os2oscBX1u5f06vo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p8os2gAg5b1u5f06vo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p8ortl6Gmu1u5f06vo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p8orlkzX3T1u5f06vo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p8orlgYo601u5f06vo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p8opr2lPm11u5f06vo1_1280.jpg

Only two newspapers put us as the lead story, and one of those it was a combined story with Salah's record.

My favourite one is the Guardian, which says "City join the hundred club." Which hundred club would that be, and who else is in this club?
The very reason I don't buy newspapers, though I am actually still shocked that most of them ignored us on the back page for the 100 point season.

Pathetic lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.