If Mourinho was at City....

Brilliant.

An edited addition...

Using Mourinho’s well-thumbed manual, stained pages sticking together with the fluids from media sycophants,

If that moaning prick was our manager I'd still be there week in week out but Christ I'd be devastated with the shite on offer and that's before the wankers opened his mouth.

I would be abusing the owners for a stupid decision and counting the days down till the end of his contract.

You missed the bit out when he called Allardyce's West Ham's tacts "19th Century football" against Chelsea a few years ago but then he plays that way in every big game at the Rags.

Although, all that needs to be said is that Pep wears better coats!

Tell you what though when we had half of this forum begging City to get Mourinho seven or eight years ago i was dead against every post on it until i was blue in the face (or fingertips). I hated him then, it escalated when he poked Vilanova in the eye, every time you see his miserable sour face on the tele and just to top it off he went to the Rags... but he fits right in there with that lot. They're a fanbase of Mourinhos. No wonder they love him.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Mourinho were at City...

We'd be playing much more conservatively - and probably wouldn't have as good a record.

Our football would be boring against other top sides, sitting back and trying to counter - our pace at the wings especially and our quality of player throughout our squad would probably lead to success more often than not.

And, some sort of controversy would occur - Mourhinho would not be happy with management or the medical squad or the coaching staff or with certain members of the squad... some sort of off-the-field drama would almost certainly happen.
===========
With Mourinho you get an excellent defensive manager who is more than capable of winning league/CL titles.

At the same time,you get a narcisictic, meglomaniac, with a defensive mindset - he will invariably fall out with management, fans and squad members - all the while, playing boring, defensive football (though likely winning football).
==========
Thank God Mourinho isn't managing City - too bad he's managing United though - he'd be better for us if he'd manager PSG - fingers crossed that this happens soon.

We'd be playing much more conservatively - and probably wouldn't have as good a record.

Our football would be boring against other top sides, sitting back and trying to counter - our pace at the wings especially and our quality of player throughout our squad would probably lead to success more often than not.

And, some sort of controversy would occur - Mourhinho would not be happy with management or the medical squad or the coaching staff or with certain members of the squad... some sort of off-the-field drama would almost certainly happen.
===========
With Mourinho you get an excellent defensive manager who is more than capable of winning league/CL titles.

At the same time,you get a narcisictic, meglomaniac, with a defensive mindset - he will invariably fall out with management, fans and squad members - all the while, playing boring, defensive football (though likely winning football).
==========
Thank God Mourinho isn't managing City - too bad he's managing United though - he'd be better for us if he'd manager PSG - fingers crossed that this happens soon.
I am delighted he is managing that lot.

===========

==========
Don't say that, it's good that he's there. In fact i'm pretty over the Moon he's there!

They'd probably finally get the right appointment there and bring in Allegri or someone if they got rid of the PEG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.