if not de rossi...

Speculating and drawing up 'wish lists' are great but the Sunday spreadsheets (Telegraph, Independant etc) are claiming that the club are refusing/reluctant to splash any more green on players due to FFP - even with likely moves for Tevez, Nedum and Bridge!!

Greenjob said:
Speculating and drawing up 'wish lists' are great but the Sunday spreadsheets (Telegraph, Independant etc) are claiming that the club are refusing/reluctant to splash any more green on players due to FFP - even with likely moves for Tevez, Nedum and Bridge!!

We will buy we need 2 players but think we will only get one

I don't know anymore... I mean, it's already the 15th and yet no official interest for any player. Maybe this will be a window with no activity besides a few leaving us. I guess there's no panic if that's the case.

Well the best 'statement of Intent' would be to go out and buy when your top of the League. Lets hope we can do some business if for nothing more than to push the players we have to realise that no one is indispensable!!

Watched Athletic Bibao game last night before Barca and Real, and see why some on here are very keen on Martinez and Muniain. Both look good players. Would like to see us pursue them both.

fowler70 said:
Dembele from fulham !! Big strong fast great feet an vinny pal ;-) id have him in our squad no probs

Another good shout. I wonder how good he could be with better players around him and he is versatile.

Greenjob said:

Agreed. Didn't Tolmie alude to the fact that there wont be anyone coming in with his recent post? Close the transfer forum up for the winter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.