if not de rossi...

bondsman

I would love de rossi but I'm not sure he will come. I think strengthening midfield important though and preferably that player should be creative how about any of the following on the grounds they are more likely:
Kaka or lass diarra, joao moutinho, or this might be controversial but I rate k.p. boateng at ac Milan could he be part of a tevez deal.

Kaka is a past it attacking midfielder. We'd like a central midfielder.

Lassana Diarra is hardly an upgrade from De Jong. He just comes with more of an engine.

Milan would not sell Boateng. Good player, though.

Now Joao Moutinho, I really like! He's a well rounded CM: great technique, passing, stamina, etc. He's worth a shout for sure. He dictates how Porto plays really and I don't think they would give him up for a low fee. They'd hold us to ransom.

None of these players are as good as DDR in my opinion and would cost far more than the 10m we could get him for.

Jumanji said:
Lassana Diarra is hardly an upgrade from De Jong. He just comes with more of an engine.

Diarra is much more adept at contributing in an attacking/creative sense. Terrific touch on the ball, sometimes it looks as if it's Modric or Silva on the ball imo. Doubt you'd be able to get him though as he has worked his way in to Jose's plans once again, credit to him.

I think diarra is quality and agree he's better than ndj. If some of the speculations in the de rossi thread are right and real are going after ddr then maybe diarra is a possibility.

It's not worth buying a midfielder to provide cover for 3 weeks. By the time they settle in Yaya will be back. Where we are lacking is players between the first 18 and the academy. Anyone who looks likely to make the grade seems to get loaned out because we are trying to get the wage bill down?

If we bring anyone in, I think it should be players like Victor Moses. Outstanding young players who can improve and wont demand and expect a starting position immediately. The first thing that has to happen is to get rid of players the manager wont play eg Bridge, Tevez and Onouha so that any new young signings have a chance of games.

Suarez, Juan Roman and players of similar potential and age are what I hope we are looking at.

Javi Martinez.

Will be as good as, or quite possibly better, than De Rossi in a few years time. He is already very very good at the age of 23.
He needs to be bought aasp before his price tag reaches the absurd mark.

I'm sure there are better vieos, but here is one:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjW6E11blWA[/youtube]

We could also take a closer look at Iker Muniain also at Atletico. He'll be an absolutely fantastic striker in a few years.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0lUpbyf8ck&feature=related[/youtube]

Matt the Giant said:
Javi Martinez.

Will be as good as, or quite possibly better, than De Rossi in a few years time. He is already very very good at the age of 23.

He will be difficult to bring in though, the bilbao players are very loyal. if we were to go in for him I'd like to see us table a bid for munain aswel

Sam_B said:
Matt the Giant said:
Javi Martinez.

He will be difficult to bring in though, the bilbao players are very loyal. if we were to go in for him I'd like to see us table a bid for munain aswel

I also heard they are very loyal and patriotic so it may be very difficult to lure them over to the UK.
But I think it's safe to say with these two, that even if the transfer fees would be very high, they would both be excellent investments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.