If not Nasri, then who?

Blue_Ash

With the ongoing transfer saga surrounding Nasri and the increasing chance that he will play against Udinese, I have been wondering if City have an alternative option to Nasri who we could get before the transfer window closes?

All hypothetical as I still think Nasri will sign, but if not, then who could we expect/ would you like to see?

Sneijder would be my preferred option but Hazzard or Lavezzi not like for like with Nasri but no chance of Modric will only go to Chelsea if he moves.

considering his age and talent and fee id go for Hazzard.Sneijder wants what he gets in italy after tax and a 5 year deal.considering his age and position id be very dubious if he would still be at the top of his age at the end of his contract to command such ridiculous sums of money,tie in his transfer deal and we'd be stupid to go down that route.lets leave the scum to him and laugh our bollocks off at their desperate attempt to try and halt our rise.

LawsBackHeel said:
Probably nobody or a CB knowing bobby lol

We simply MUST get a Silva back-up player... we must or else we'll be fucked. Pjanic would fit the bill.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:13 am --<br /><br />
Egyptian said:
Adebayor to Spurs. 10 million+VDV to City. Nasri for free next summer.

Would be unreal!

Egyptian said:
Adebayor to Spurs. 10 million+VDV to City. Nasri for free next summer.

are you on drugs? Ade is going to spurs for free - how do you reckon they will give us VDV plus £10M for him?

IF Nasri deal is dead then maybe we will make a late late bid for Mata. I still believe Nasri will be a city player though.

That Iker Muniain is a good player for Bilbao, and similar to Nasri, has anyone approached him yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.