If only blue moon rising was this season

i think its more fitting it being last season with the departure of hughes the failure to reach cl and the horrible league cup affair, it sums up what we have been through in one season

imo it should have been released when we won something.

this season would have been perfect.

i'm sure we could make a part 2 calling it 'blue moon risen' now we've done out what we set to do.

Dont know why people say 'it should have been filmed this season' etc. At the start of any season you cant foresee what is going to happen, what do you want them to do have a camera crew following them round every season until they actually win something? All very easy to say after the event.

That's why I said "if only" nobody can see into the future. I liked the first one but I bet one about this season would have sold better worldwide.

I'd love to relive the semi v rags again through the eyes of the same supporters. It sort of follows on too.. a league cup defeat in BMR1 but we return to beat them in BMR2......in true Hollywood style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.