If sven was still our manager

mammutly said:
leewill31 said:
this is my problem when ever you mention sven,change the record and look beyond the hate of one man.

sven is a lost man in todays game thats why he is were he is.

You should look beyond the 'who' and see the 'what'

It wouldn't have mattered if Donald Duck had done the same thing Thaksin did. The manager's position would stiill have been totally undermined.

I'll ask you again. How, before the chairman pulled the plug on the whole project, did Sven make us into a top 4 side in just a few months?

ok so your thoughts are that the chairman made the team shit after a couple of months and it was not down to the manager to keep them in that position?

im all most positive that you said the other day that hughes is responsible for the teams performance but its differnt for sven?

like ive said look beyond the hate of that man and look at how sven was tactically inept to take us any further than he did.

Challenger1978 said:
leewill31 said:
what has anything you just wrote got to do with what i just said?

we are talking about sven not bloody frank ffs.

Can you not see the bigger picture that Frank fucked Sven over royaly and hes never recovered from it.

you are joking me arnt you!

sven is not a daft man and has become incredibly rich since being with england and what frank did would not have bothered sven one little bit.

i liked sven with england dont get we wrong but he was out of the club game far to long to be the manager he once was as i said thats why he is were he is!

leewill31 said:
mammutly said:
You should look beyond the 'who' and see the 'what'

It wouldn't have mattered if Donald Duck had done the same thing Thaksin did. The manager's position would stiill have been totally undermined.

I'll ask you again. How, before the chairman pulled the plug on the whole project, did Sven make us into a top 4 side in just a few months?

ok so your thoughts are that the chairman made the team shit after a couple of months and it was not down to the manager to keep them in that position?

im all most positive that you said the other day that hughes is responsible for the teams performance but its differnt for sven?

like ive said look beyond the hate of that man and look at how sven was tactically inept to take us any further than he did.

You are either being deliberately thick or the whole substance of my point ( not to mention a great chunk of established history) has really gone over you head.

How well do think any manager anywhere could perform if the chairman had made it clear that he was a dead man walking whatever the results? And also that any or all of the players were up for sale at the end of the season regardless of how they performed?

The conditions were made impossible. Even Garry Cook has gone public on this! Everybody connected with City felt let down and undermined. The club was on the edge of ruin!

I'm sorry, but the dramatic downturn after December was not Sven's doing. That is completely obvious to anybody who cares to look.

mammutly said:
leewill31 said:

You are either being deliberately thick or the whole substance of my point ( not to mention a great chunk of established history) has really gone over you head.

How well do think any manager anywhere could perform if the chairman had made it clear that he was a dead man walking whatever the results? And also that any or all of the players were up for sale at the end of the season regardless of how they performed?

The conditions were made impossible. Even Garry Cook has gone public on this! Everybody connected with City felt let down and undermined. The club was on the edge of ruin!

I'm sorry, but the dramatic downturn after December was not Sven's doing. That is completely obvious to anybody who cares to look.

Bullshit

Regardless of whats going on you do not lose 8 fucking 1

You do not favour players eg Elano

Sven was a fucking pussy - full stop

kp789 said:
If Sven was still our manager where would we be at the moment?

With that useless tw*t...we'd be in the Championship now with Newcastle & Boro, he was the worst manager we've ever had without a doubt...he was a useless moron who really messed this club up & I take my hat off to MH for taking on the job & sorting out the mess before there was money!!

skybluekings said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Worse much much worse!

2nd.

Sven with much less in 2007 was 2nd in November and 4th in January 2008.

His team fell apart due to 7 new players in their 1st PL season...but still finished 9th.

Hughes had us in 18th PLACE!!! on Dec 26th 2008 with Sven's team PLUS

Robinho, SWP, Kompany and later on with Given, De Jong...and finshed 10th.

So Sven with the above PLUS Tevez, Adebayor, Santa Cruz and Barry?!

Sven for SURE in the Top 4 at the VERY least...but I say 2nd.

Sven was/is a chancer of the highest order. He let/s his players get away with murder (so they all sing his praises) and only cares about where his next pay cheque is coming from. In contrast to Hughes his signings were poor. Elano/Geovani/Corluka/Garrido/Benjani/the Italian/Bojinov......none have cut the mustard.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Sven was/is a chancer of the highest order. He let/s his players get away with murder (so they all sing his praises) and only cares about where his next pay cheque is coming from. In contrast to Hughes his signings were poor. Elano/Geovani/Corluka/Garrido/Benjani/the Italian/Bojinov......none have cut the mustard.

Without doubt those players aren't as talented as the players Hughes has brought in.

Yet they still finished higher inthe league than our current drop did last year :-S

Cheesy said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Without doubt those players aren't as talented as the players Hughes has brought in.

Yet they still finished higher inthe league than our current drop did last year :-S

Possibly due to certain bad apples who did not want to (shock horror) put in a decent shift on the training ground and missed uncle sven?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.