If sven was still our manager

morleyswife said:
Bullshit

Regardless of whats going on you do not lose 8 fucking 1

You do not favour players eg Elano

Sven was a fucking pussy - full stop

Ok here's one for you if you hadn't been paid for x amount of time and it was likely you might not get paid, also its highly likely that your out of a job soon. Would you carry on working your arse of or would you just turn up and not give a fuck ?.

If it was me personly i'd take the piss, chin my boss and nick anything that isn't nailed down lol.

morleyswife said:
mammutly said:
You are either being deliberately thick or the whole substance of my point ( not to mention a great chunk of established history) has really gone over you head.

How well do think any manager anywhere could perform if the chairman had made it clear that he was a dead man walking whatever the results? And also that any or all of the players were up for sale at the end of the season regardless of how they performed?

The conditions were made impossible. Even Garry Cook has gone public on this! Everybody connected with City felt let down and undermined. The club was on the edge of ruin!

I'm sorry, but the dramatic downturn after December was not Sven's doing. That is completely obvious to anybody who cares to look.

Bullshit

Stunningly incisive analysis from BM's new cutting edge.

Lets all swear and bray like donkeys.

morleyswife said:
mammutly said:
You are either being deliberately thick or the whole substance of my point ( not to mention a great chunk of established history) has really gone over you head.

How well do think any manager anywhere could perform if the chairman had made it clear that he was a dead man walking whatever the results? And also that any or all of the players were up for sale at the end of the season regardless of how they performed?

The conditions were made impossible. Even Garry Cook has gone public on this! Everybody connected with City felt let down and undermined. The club was on the edge of ruin!

I'm sorry, but the dramatic downturn after December was not Sven's doing. That is completely obvious to anybody who cares to look.

Bullshit

mammutly said:
leewill31 said:
ok so your thoughts are that the chairman made the team shit after a couple of months and it was not down to the manager to keep them in that position?

im all most positive that you said the other day that hughes is responsible for the teams performance but its differnt for sven?

like ive said look beyond the hate of that man and look at how sven was tactically inept to take us any further than he did.

LIKE IVE SAID AND WILL KEEP SAYING SVEN IS TACTICALLY INEPT AND WOULD OF DONE NO BETTER NOW THAN HE DID THEN.

(sorry for the caps but i dont think you heard me the first and second time)

Challenger1978 said:
morleyswife said:
Bullshit

Ok here's one for you if you hadn't been paid for x amount of time and it was likely you might not get paid, also its highly likely that your out of a job soon. Would you carry on working your arse of or would you just turn up and not give a fuck ?.

If it was me personly i'd take the piss, chin my boss and nick anything that isn't nailed down lol.

I don't think Sven would have gone hungry if he had missed a few weeks pay, like a 'normal' person. He threw in the towel and shit on the fans, the man was a cretin and Im glad he's gone.

leewill31 said:
mammutly said:

LIKE IVE SAID AND WILL KEEP SAYING SVEN IS TACTICALLY INEPT AND WOULD OF DONE NO BETTER NOW THAN HE DID THEN.

You mean would have not would of.

But if you simply want to ignore the facts and carry on, I suppose English is just as lost on you as logic

mammutly said:
leewill31 said:

You mean would have not would of.

But if you simply want to ignore the facts and carry on, I suppose English is just as lost on you as logic

hahahaha the pulling of words or spelling mistake trick!

the only FACT is sven is clueless in todays modern game and everbody knows it.

another fact mam for you when ever sven his mentioned you jump right on in and start your frank hating waffle it was boring back then just as much as it is boring now.

(just check my spelling and grammer mammutly and feel free to correct me)

City went out of the traps flying under Sven although some seem to forget the 0-6 result at Stamford Bridge in that time?

Then it all went wrong when the two main players in the team (Elano & Petrov) got sussed.

However as I've said prevously the whole Sven/Hughes debate means nothing now and I don't know why it continues apart from the OP seems hell bent on starting threads he hopes will make 'Hall of fame status'.

mammutly said:
Sven got us playing as a team.

He brought in new players and created a winning formula. He as much as anyone knew that the system had to be more flexible and he went to to Shinawatra with a list of players who he and his team had scouted and knew would sign in January. only to be told no money was available. The Sven plan was working but was derailed by a meglomaniac chairman with no money to spend. He went over Sven's head and bollocked the players personally in January, effectively sacking him at that point. The second half of the season was a sham. All the players knew that the manager was leaving and rumours of insolvency were all over the club. Lesser managers than Sven would have simply walked citing constructive dismissal. Anybody who condemns Sven on the basis of his results after December is taking a very blinkered view.
It didn't help when Frankie said he might have to come back and tighten some bolts.Sven knew then that the writing was on the wall.

mammutly said:
morleyswife said:
Bullshit

Glad it worked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.