If sven was still our manager

Challenger1978 said:
morleyswife said:
Bullshit

Regardless of whats going on you do not lose 8 fucking 1

You do not favour players eg Elano

Sven was a fucking pussy - full stop

Ok here's one for you if you hadn't been paid for x amount of time and it was likely you might not get paid, also its highly likely that your out of a job soon. Would you carry on working your arse of or would you just turn up and not give a fuck ?.

If it was me personly i'd take the piss, chin my boss and nick anything that isn't nailed down lol.

Was Sven not getting paid? if he was not its news to me

Sven

Why do people on here keep raising the past and "If Sven was in Charge" we would be better

It really makes no sense to me as IMO he was a weak loser

Is this like a finish the sentence competition?

if so:

If Sven was still our manager, there would be a higher rate of unwanted pregnancies and marriage guidance sessions in the greater manchester area.

Hughes has had much better buys, and now Sven would just do it for the money, he would have no passion for actually trying to get us to succeed. I do feel Hughes isn't the best, but he will learn and get stronger. If we stick we will do the one thing Chelsea didn't a few years ago. We wont get the reputation for sacking every manager that walks through the door.

bell_mcfc said:
If we stick we will do the one thing Chelsea didn't a few years ago. We wont get the reputation for sacking every manager that walks through the door.

I'd rather we did the one thing that Chelsea have done recently... win something ;-)

If Sven was still in charge our team would be more unbalanced than ever with 10 strikers which he saw youtube videos from that turn out to be shit. How many of Sven's buys actually turned out to be decent?

Exactly...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.