If the roles were reversed

W12

Would the sentences have been the same.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8939276/Mercy-for-the-drunk-Muslim-girl-gang-who-attacked-woman.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... woman.html</a>

Mercy for the drunk Muslim girl gang who attacked woman
A girl gang of Somali Muslims who repeatedly kicked a woman in the head during a drunken attack were spared jail after a judge heard that their religion meant they were not used to
The four defendants shouted “kill the white slag” as they attacked Rhea Page after dragging her to the ground.
Ambaro Maxamed, 24, her sisters Ayan, 28, and Hibo, 24, and their cousin Ifrah Nur, 28, faced up to five years in jail after admitting causing actual bodily harm.
But Judge Robert Brown gave them six-month suspended sentences after deciding that the attack in Leicester city centre was not racially motivated.
He heard in mitigation that the four were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

Miss Page, 22, was so traumatised by the attack that she lost her job as an educational support worker after repeated absences due to stress. She described the sentence as “disgusting”.
Leicester Crown Court heard that Miss Page was attacked as she walked to a taxi rank with her boyfriend Lewis Moore, 23, in June last year. James Bide-Thomas, prosecuting, said Ambaro Maxamed called Miss Page a “white woman” and grabbed her hair, making her fall.
Miss Page, who needed hospital treatment after the attack, said outside court: “They were taking turns to kick me in the head and back over and over. I thought they were going to kill me. I honestly think they attacked me just because I was white. I can’t think of any other reason.”
Judge Brown, who also sentenced the three sisters to 150 hours of community work, said he accepted that they may have felt victims of unreasonable force from Mr Moore. But Miss Page insisted her boyfriend had only been trying to protect her. “If he hadn’t been there, I’m sure they would have killed me,” she said.

Her boyfriend seems a bit of a wanker, if that had been my wife they we're having a go at they would'nt have got up of the floor once I'd knocked them down, Female or not, and as for the judge saying its not racial, kill the white slag is'nt racial then you idiot.

Shit judge, shit boyfriend.
Fuck equality I would have no qualms putting my fist through their skull personally if I saw my missus being hammered by a gang of women.

mscenterh750 said:
Scandalous and the judge is a c**t for shitting out. If it was the other way around there would've been uproar. Can't think much of their religion if breaking the religious law by drinking.
Exactly. Their drinking of alcohol should be evidence that they're not Muslim. And now they should be stoned to death for apostasy, obviously.

How can they possibly say that's not a racially motivated attack?

Sigh said:
Hmmmm.

Surely the right-on-down-for-the-struggle BM resident wankers have merely overlooked this.

To busy flicking through their idealistic unworkable reality detached book of hyper liberal sound bites.

"can we all just get alo... No because that has never been human nature. Civilization would have died out with just your hand wringing ways and that is a fact. Now fuck Off and die slow."

WTF this story which is typical of right wing scare mongering is one 4 years old and died as a story in 2011, the facts reported in the mail and telegraph ignored the actual reason the judge have the short sentence.

The short sentence was given because one of the girls was according to the court punched in the face by Mr Moore whilst trying to stop a fight.

The telegraph, bnp, mail and EDL reported one way the transcript of the court, Leicester mercury, loca news, guardian reported another way.

Either way it is ancient history and hardly relevant as new news especially when a very one sided report. As for the alcohol comment one barrister for one of the girls mentioned this as a mitigating factor there is nothing to suggest it had any impact on verdict or that race had any part and the reason given for lesser sentences was the force used by Mr Moore.

As for the near death assault it was minor cuts and bruises according to the court.

So yes they did wrong, yes they got sentenced, but most of the rest is twisting facts to spread hysteria and done years later.

In other news people were today killed on mass at Naseby for their Protestant Puritan traditional English politics views, immigrants on horses from Europe were seen to spear them to the ground and open fire from behind walls . This typifies what is happening in Britain today!

EalingBlue2 said:
WTF this story which is typical of right wing scare mongering is one 4 years old and died as a story in 2011, the facts reported in the mail and telegraph ignored the actual reason the judge have the short sentence.

The short sentence was given because one of the girls was according to the court punched in the face by Mr Moore whilst trying to stop a fight.

The telegraph, bnp, mail and EDL reported one way the transcript of the court, Leicester mercury, loca news, guardian reported another way.

Either way it is ancient history and hardly relevant as new news especially when a very one sided report. As for the alcohol comment one barrister for one of the girls mentioned this as a mitigating factor there is nothing to suggest it had any impact on verdict or that race had any part and the reason given for lesser sentences was the force used by Mr Moore.

As for the near death assault it was minor cuts and bruises according to the court.

So yes they did wrong, yes they got sentenced, but most of the rest is twisting facts to spread hysteria and done years later.

In other news people were today killed on mass at Naseby for their Protestant Puritan traditional English politics views, immigrants on horses from Europe were seen to spear them to the ground and open fire from behind walls . This typifies what is happening in Britain today!
Okay wankers you have your latest installment in your anti-west narrative ^^^^^. Proceed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.