If this guy becomes Prime Minister...

I am disillusioned with all politicians but if anything the press and their childish attacks on Miliband are making me take more notice of him. I mean since when does how someone eats a bacon sandwich, looking like Wallace, finding unflattering photo's become relevant to a man being suitable to be Prime Minister. I am sure it is just coincidence that he challenged Murdoch and now any childish crap is printed to mock him. I find it insulting to peoples intelligence. I have always voted either Labour or Lib Dem and I honestly am not sure this time. I like Alan Johnson and find myself agreeing with a lot of what he says and think he would have been a better Labour leader, as time goes on though I am finding the thought of Miliband as Prime Minister less of a stretch.

jayfx said:
RabidCity said:
I agree with the OP completely

The Tory Party are making the tough decisions this country needed, I'll be voting for another term at the polls.

cameron-aligns-with-bnp.jpg

Yeah, much better to keep this lying fascist in power to completely crush the working classes!
UK is the 6th richest country in the world but cameron sees it fit to squeeze out what he can from the working class and essential services while lining the pockets of MP's, Bankers and all his other rich chums in the city? It will be like being back in the 1930's if the tories get back in! All in it together my arse!!

That's the worst Photoshop of Ron Mael in a Nazi uniform I have ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.