If twitcher

citymad said:
DSonBlue said:
So, you've been watching City for 50 years and think they're boring under Mancini?

Boring is NOT a word I would use to sum up Mancini.

The last derby result had scum cheering to the rafters in delight (they knew they had beaten goliath), they play their hearts out and produce some of the most entertaining games (and results, although the Brummies from Villa and City were INCREDIBLY fortunate), and we're in a great position going into the last 3rd of the season, the latter stages of the Europa league, and the last stages of the FA Cup.

Are you SURE you have been watching CITY??

I know this season has been up and (sometimes) down, but we're used to some disappointment by now, aren't we? It's City, after all?!

Surely the ups have outweighed the downs??

Apart from '76, it has NEVER been as good to be a City fan as it is right now.

And THAT is what I'm trying to get across to the some of miserbale, shallow WUMs on this board.

TBF I think fans saw our performance followed by that Spurs performance tonight and reality has hit them that form wise Spurs are now favorites to get that 4th spot and I admit I'm nervous hell that they have to come to COMS and potentially turn us over again. The fact we've used up our breathing space has a lot fans very anxious and so hence the half empty attitude. Im still hopeful we can pull it off though.

Quoted wrong post

The wanking over spurs is knee jerk imo. Form comes and goes, they will definitely have there dip and we will hit a good bit of form. Spurs play an incredibly high risk game that if it works looks good but if not you can get a lot of defeats. Not worried in the slightest atm.

Didsbury Dave said:
taconinja said:
Then at the moment I submit that both Redknapp and Mancini are poor managers as both teams have the talent to be challenging for the title.
Redknapps just won at the San siro. I 'submit' that only a clown would call him a poor manager

Yeah but you talk bollocks.

Didsbury Dave said:
taconinja said:
And we beat Chelsea how many times running? Over the course of the season both teams have been erratic. That is decidedly not "more than the sum of their parts." Both teams have the talent that if they play consistently at the level they should play should be challenging for the title. Neither are. They've played below their talent.
What a load of rubbish.

Spurs were in the bottom 3 when redlnapp took over. Now they are in the champs league, progressing well, getting results against the big boys and doing well in the league.

You live in a blue tinted bobby loving world like half this forum

See my previous point about finishing 5th twice.

You must be loving this lull in performance from us. Not seen you so animated in months.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
What a load of rubbish.

Spurs were in the bottom 3 when redlnapp took over. Now they are in the champs league, progressing well, getting results against the big boys and doing well in the league.

You live in a blue tinted bobby loving world like half this forum

See my previous point about finishing 5th twice.

You must be loving this lull in performance from us. Not seen you so animated in months.

They sacked their manager because they were playing so poorly and were at the bottom of the league. Go and ask a Spurs fan what they think of Redknapp's inpact at the club, or one of their directors, or anyone involved in football in fact.

And don't ever accuse me of loving poor City performances. It's childishness in the extreme, and insulting to someone like me who has followed City home and away for 30 years.

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
Yeah but you talk bollocks.

Well argued as usual mate.

Oh as opposed to putting "submit" in there?

You put your opinion across, so did I.

You keep ignoring pertinent points such as the 5th place finishes so why waste my time arguing the finer points with you?

Same half hearted approach from the mancini bashers

Rednapp is a good manager, can't dispute that, but to even compare him to mancini is fucking laughable. Spazface has had 15 years experience in the prem and achieved what exactly?
Mancini is 12 months in, give the guy a chance to at least make his stamp.

too many people on here who adhere to the kneejerk culture and never able to see what the blueprint is 'STABILITY'

Bazzmand Show said:
The wanking over spurs is knee jerk imo. Form comes and goes, they will definitely have there dip and we will hit a good bit of form. Spurs play an incredibly high risk game that if it works looks good but if not you can get a lot of defeats. Not worried in the slightest atm.

Well said.
The spuds/arry wankfest is beyond me.

Redknap is a manager who has won ONE trophy in 30 years of management...and basically left the club in a huge mess afterwards.
If he's such a "great" and we need him at City-why has he taken 30 years to suddenly prove it?
Spuds are below us in the league...got hammered 4-0 by Fulham-and where were the "arry is a tit" posts on here?
Where twitcher is concerned,some people (and the media is guilty as hell of this) only seem to see the wins,never the piss poor defeats.
He's one of the biggest myths in football-he plays FIFA2011 blitzkreig tactics and it's coming off for him at spuds...good luck to him...but as soon as they play a side that are better at it than it then they are (Barca),or he gets out-thought othe counter by the likes of ferguson-it will all come crashing down.

He's just the new Keegan at Newcastle(the first time.).
Nothing more,nothing less.Entertaining,lucky,Great for a throwaway quote,entertaining side,heart on the sleeve media darling.
At least until the wheels come off.

Nearly,but not quite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.