If we all manage to get in weds v Leipzig…

Don’t understand why anybody gets all arsey about Pep’s comments.

The atmosphere tonight was embarrassing.
It was mate. Of course some people can’t go for different reasons. But the tickets were fairly priced and for some reason many are “choosing” not to go. Like I said earlier, this is the best team we will ever see in my lifetime anyway. I personally can’t understand why the ground isn’t full, or at least in line with premier league attendances.

It was mate. Of course some people can’t go for different reasons. But the tickets were fairly priced and for some reason many are “choosing” not to go. Like I said earlier, this is the best team we will ever see in my lifetime anyway. I personally can’t understand why the ground isn’t full, or at least in line with premier league attendances.

Are being serious? Do you not see the difference between midweek and weekend?

True mate, but I wouldn’t worry about whether others turn up or not too much. It was an enjoyable 9 goal thriller.

Got home a bit before 1am and now off to work. It was worth going for me but everyone makes their own choices.

Totally agree with Pep on this one and don’t think it’s all down to the ticket office. Doubt we will sell out for PSG. Our players and Pep deserve better IMO. The other English teams manage to fill the grounds for champions league games. I seriously can’t understand it.
Chelsea had 39,000 against St.Petersburg. We had 45,000 last night!

Anyone that attends a midweek game should be applauded and those that don't should not be moaned at, by Pep or other fans.
The Mancunian Way is a joke, the tram not much better, last night there were no buses to the ground, car parking is a disaster.
Most fans have work the next day.
I couldn't give 2 shits if the crowd was 30,000 or 55,000 and anyone that gets upset by rags laughing should grow a pair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.