If we all manage to get in weds v Leipzig…

If we’d have been playing Bayern or Dortmund rather than Leipzig, the away end would’ve had 5,000 in it rather than the 60 that I counted.

That would have meant the attendance was over 50,000.

I drove from Hull and back to attend with my lad last night. I got in at 00:30 and started work at 8. The lad has gone to school. It’s hard work but worth it.

I just believe Pep should look more into it rather than digging out fans. Barcelona is rarely full apart from knockout Chamions League matches and El Clasicos.

You got home before me and I only live in Stockport.

That’s Manchester’s world class public transport for you.

The issue is now moving from 'Are we gonna get in?' to 'Are we gonna get out of this fuckin' car park?' It took me an hour and twenty to get home - 11 miles as Greasy Jack flies - and half of that was stationary behind one of the tents. I got tested for Covid twenty times whilst I waited - ten positive and ten negative!

You got home before me and I only live in Stockport.

That’s Manchester’s world class public transport for you.
And there was a part closure on the M62.

I've been jealous of those of you who I left behind for years when I've thought about the impending journey home. I never thought I'd end up counting my blessings.

Someone needs to have a word with Pep and tell him that, unless he's planning to pay for everyone's tickets out of his own pocket, then he should either shut the fuck up about attendances or get his chum Soriano to lower ticket prices.

Great manager, will always love how he makes us play, but sometimes he really is a dickhead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.