If we beat Birmingham in cup

If the likes of Doyle, Palmer, Delap and THB don't get a run out in this game then they might as well pack their bags and go somewhere they might have a chance of playing
Some of them might get gametime but assuming the players currently with the Covid are back I can see Pep going with a strong team every match.
We have at least 20 players now fit and I can see all of them playing in 2 out of 3 matches.

Some of them might get gametime but assuming the players currently with the Covid are back I can see Pep going with a strong team every match.
We have at least 20 players now fit and I can see all of them playing in 2 out of 3 matches.
Agreed,looks pretty clear the way he's gonna play it..

There's a distinct difference in the way Pep approaches the cups and the way Klopp approaches them.

I think if Klopp fucks the no-money off then we should. Otherwise I do prefer Pep's approach.

If the likes of Doyle, Palmer, Delap and THB don't get a run out in this game then they might as well pack their bags and go somewhere they might have a chance of playing
If it's true about Doyle he wouldn't be back anyway (or barely back).

Palmer maybe, doubt the rest will, if Doyle is one isolating, We have 4 centre backs ahead of THB, Delap won’t play ahead of getting games into Aguero and if he’s back Jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.