If we beat West Ham, that's the end of typical City for good

briand said:
black mamba said:
The 'typical City; tag will probably remain until we actually win a trophy or two ......

a win at West Ham means three good Premiership points gained ... nothing more , nothing less.

Spot on my friend. Spot on!!!

And then the tougher job of tekkin' three points off EFC. Now that would loosen the 'typical City' strings.

Well today proved we are still typical City!

WHY?

Well just when i think we are going to lose a three goal lead, we go and win it....TYPICAL CITY LOL!!!

Sorry but as a fan of 55=years all this 7/8/9 games without a defeat is no good to me.Watching City was all about that dread feeling which started usually friday morning,being on edge for the rest of the day.The joy of saturday morning and the fear of being well and truely hammered by a team so inferior it made you sick,being grateful that liverpool only beat us 4-0 at home.this fear,dread,nervousness has gone,typical City is disappearing from reports of City games,no more the "Theatre of Comedy".Ah well,lets stuff the lot of them,and make a load of us oldens "Appy as pig shit" before we depart to Southern Cem.

wahablue said:
Sorry but as a fan of 55=years all this 7/8/9 games without a defeat is no good to me.Watching City was all about that dread feeling which started usually friday morning,being on edge for the rest of the day.The joy of saturday morning and the fear of being well and truely hammered by a team so inferior it made you sick,being grateful that liverpool only beat us 4-0 at home.this fear,dread,nervousness has gone,typical City is disappearing from reports of City games,no more the "Theatre of Comedy".Ah well,lets stuff the lot of them,and make a load of us oldens "Appy as pig shit" before we depart to Southern Cem.

As an oldie of 45 years i know exactly what you feel,but i must admit those feelings are slowly but surly fading away,can this really be the end of typical city ? tune in next week for another exciting episode of "Manchester City" "The Rise Of The Winning Machines"

speaking as an observer, i'd say the thread of the title is correct.

That will be your last trip to the boleyn for a while - we were typically crap, tried hard and ran around alot but never threatened. You did just what you needed to do, and given you were only playing with 10 players ( given balotelli's antics..!) we are fukin doomed

Enjoy your trip, and I look forward to seeing you down at the boleyn in a cup games a few years hence..!

w4hammer said:

That will be your last trip to the boleyn for a while - we were typically crap, tried hard and ran around alot but never threatened. You did just what you needed to do, and given you were only playing with 10 players ( given balotelli's antics..!) we are fukin doomed

Enjoy your trip, and I look forward to seeing you down at the boleyn in a cup games a few years hence..!

If any fans know how you feel at the moment it's us.

Chin up fella and i for one hope that you pull it round and stay up.

blueinsa said:
w4hammer said:

If any fans know how you feel at the moment it's us.

Chin up fella and i for one hope that you pull it round and stay up.

I agree

I had a great day out to Upton Park yesterday and I also hope WHU stay up. Good local club, good fans and a good away day. Hope you don't lose that if you go to the Olympic Stadium.

Wish The Hammers all the best for the rest of the season(apart from when you come to COMS !)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.