If We Can Win The League At Brighton

If we can win the league at Brighton - will you travel down without a ticket?

I'm lucky enough to have got 1 but if not I think i'd want to be there in the area even without a ticket.

Got my final university exam on the Wednesday after it, so unsure yet. But if we take it to the last day, I will probably just get in the car and drive down.

Think there will be thousands down there , hopefully Brighton will have nothing at stake so it should be easier for fans to obtain tickets in the home areas .

There are not really any designated bars in Brighton but The Basket Makers and the Walkabout bar in West St. would be a good place for those without tickets to watch the game, plenty of room and loads of TVs, I cant imagine the place not being full of City fans? Anyone looking to make a weekend of it try Worthing ( eight miles along the coast), still some accommodation at not so silly prices.

Booked months ago come what may, ticket or no ticket, title on the line all already done

Weekend in brighton why not and if it is a title winning game partying down there will be fun.

The great eacape music festival is on and so will be hammered anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.