If We Can Win The League At Brighton

Can't blame Brighton fans for being hacked off if City fans manage to get in their end , pretty sure if City were at home for this match and groups of Brighton fans were in the home ends all hell would break loose , sadly it seems football is just one of those games where people can't quite let go of the ancient tribalism chromosome , If you make football stadiums Home and Away sections than this will always be the case , Fulham have the neutral zone which works very well , iv'e been there twice and no hint of any bother , infact the opposite , sharing a beer and a chat with opposing fans at a football match rather than trying to smash the beer glass on their heads seems a much more civilized way to be , i'm pretty sure the security for this will be tight as it can be and with previous experience of buying a supposedly legal ticket which turned out to be a dud makes me shudder and hope they are what they are supposed to be for those that think they've secured a legal one on one of these ticket sites .

In a ideal world Brighton will beat Arsenal on sunday so the pressure is off the fans and the stewards and everyone has a cracking day out , the chances of that are slim but you never know .

Why don't I start a No Ticket Club?
Beginning with the Leicester game, drive up to Manc from London (do a car-share), we all stand outside the ground and drive back home after the game. Have a few days off then scoot down to Brighton, stand outside the ground and then drive back home again. Totally sober.
Any takers?

Been looking at a Brighton forum quite a lot over the last few days - they seem to think that their season ticket will be banned if it is used by a non-Brighton fan.

Worth a read if you've got the chance and can cope with being called "Tinpot club" by supporters of Brighton and Hove Albion. Yes, you did read that correctly.

Weird fans. Down Wembley Way after the Semi, a few of them tried to wind me up by calling City a plastic club. Can only just walk away smiling, no need to bite.

There is always a few fans that have to spoil it for the rest of us. This is were the courts should come out and make them report to their nearest police station at say 15mis before kick off, and lock them up till 15mins after the game has finished. Any failure to report will result in a 6 months locked up in the local jail, a fine of £10,000. you have the choice. Do it again and it will be doubled.

I would prefer to win it at home against Leicester ... if the Barcodes can beat the Dippers on Saturday.
100% this it would make my life a good bit easier as I’ve something on the weekend of the Brighton game

I would prefer to win it at home against Leicester ... if the Barcodes can beat the Dippers on Saturday.

Yes me too - even if it is not mathematical - if Liverpool draw at Newcastle and we win - we are almost there.

Us needing a draw and Brighton needing a draw to stay up would be wonderful

We should play keep ups for 90 minutes and all have a party! on the coast.

It would be simply marvellous. Can you imagine the scouse outrage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.