If we could win the league this season

Why such negativity?
Its staring you in the face to be fair.

Firstly we don't put our chances away enough, liverpool A, norwich A, spurs H, 8 points dropped because we couldn't score easy chances/
Secondly the refereeing is as biased (corrupt) against us as could be possible.
Thirdly one other club has the exact opposite.
Fourthly injuries to key players are hurting us.

If we overcome all that, it'll be a miracle.

Its staring you in the face to be fair.

Firstly we don't put our chances away enough, liverpool A, norwich A, spurs H, 8 points dropped because we couldn't score easy chances/
Secondly the refereeing is as biased (corrupt) against us as could be possible.
Thirdly one other club has the exact opposite.
Fourthly injuries to key players are hurting us.

If we overcome all that, it'll be a miracle.
But, were still in it, and the Scousers et al know it, they want us to give in, are we going to?

Would probably top The slippy G title because I hate them more now than I did back then but Wouldn’t come anywhere close to 93.20, centurions or the quadruple winners for me unless of course there was a similar defining moment during the season.

Our injury issues are also vastly inflated on here, we’re not the only team to pick up injuries, i’d Say Chelsea have had it worse than us so far this season and they had the handicap of a transfer ban, Norwich beat us with 10 players injured, spurs have had their fair share, even United have had theirs too. Liverpool are the outliers rather than us with them being pretty much the only team not to suffer.

were just the only team daft enough to decide to go into the season with a defence one injury away from completely collapsing.

Just looking at the fixtures, we play Liverpool and then our last 6 are very Winnable. If we can get to that Liverpool game no further behind than now then we might have half a chance you never know.

Just looking at the fixtures, we play Liverpool and then our last 6 are very Winnable. If we can get to that Liverpool game no further behind than now then we might have half a chance you never know.
Only this, in the style of Bobby Manc

Would probably top The slippy G title because I hate them more now than I did back then but Wouldn’t come anywhere close to 93.20, centurions or the quadruple winners for me unless of course there was a similar defining moment during the season.

Our injury issues are also vastly inflated on here, we’re not the only team to pick up injuries, i’d Say Chelsea have had it worse than us so far this season and they had the handicap of a transfer ban, Norwich beat us with 10 players injured, spurs have had their fair share, even United have had theirs too. Liverpool are the outliers rather than us with them being pretty much the only team not to suffer.

were just the only team daft enough to decide to go into the season with a defence one injury away from completely collapsing.
It’s not about how many injuries we have got the problems have come from just one player being out and that’s the concern. When kdb went down last season we had a stacked midfield so it didn’t really matter but if ferdy would have gone down for half a season we would have struggled. Sane went down but we can manage but when Laporte got injured that was us fucked because we naively thought we could get by without buying a centre half .

... because we naively thought we could get by without buying a centre half .

Or because we couldn't find one that was available that would really improve us.
I've yet to be too impressed by Harry next door who seemed to be the main candidate

And Leicester seem to have got better without him, which says quite a lot really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.