If we could win the league this season

Much depends on how we won it. Last season we came from nowhere and then lost to Newcastle and felt like it was done. Somehow we put together an incredible run of wins to take the title. 2012 had the same drama with the QPR game being simply unbelievable. The emotion in that game alone was astonishing.

100pts was a ridiculous achievement and to then nearly do it again was brilliant. This season we have had so much to deal with and it feels like a team in transition. However, is we can plug the gap (December is our opportunity with their games in Qatar), get our players and squad back and kick on we can still win it.

It is far too soon to throw in the towel and it would be amazing to go and win it from this position. Whether it beats those previous times though, depends on the drama at the end of the season for me.

Much depends on how we won it. Last season we came from nowhere and then lost to Newcastle and felt like it was done. Somehow we put together an incredible run of wins to take the title. 2012 had the same drama with the QPR game being simply unbelievable. The emotion in that game alone was astonishing.

100pts was a ridiculous achievement and to then nearly do it again was brilliant. This season we have had so much to deal with and it feels like a team in transition. However, is we can plug the gap (December is our opportunity with their games in Qatar), get our players and squad back and kick on we can still win it.

It is far too soon to throw in the towel and it would be amazing to go and win it from this position. Whether it beats those previous times though, depends on the drama at the end of the season for me.

Aguero(ooooo) and Kompany's screamer are moments that I honestly can't describe and have never experienced anywhere else in my life. If something gets even half as close as that, then I'll snap it up.

i was a miserable little city fan, lamenting my teams bad luck and the shite we have had from the officials...... but now (after reading this thread) i am reborn, and have, somehow, from somewhere, found a new lease of unfounded, baseless optimism, like a boris johnson election pledge!!!! I BELIEVE....

damn you football.... you irresistible trickster!!!

If we yet again came from many points behind them, especially with all our injuries, plus VAR ... to pip them by a point on the final day again ... it would completely destroy Liverpool fans.

Fingers crossed !

Aguero(ooooo) and Kompany's screamer are moments that I honestly can't describe and have never experienced anywhere else in my life. If something gets even half as close as that, then I'll snap it up.

And there lies a major problem.... no Vinny. Not over by a long chalk and yes it'll be the best title win ever given what's been against us.

I’ve made my peace with the thought of Liverpool winning it this year.
There’s a sad inevitability about it all.
That said, if this team somehow pulled it out of the bag then it’d top all seasons bar the Aguero one. Nothing has ever before or since given me the natural high I felt when that goal went in. I doubt I’ll ever feel it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.